Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

So you are telling me MB did not have the right to be dating who he wanted to because it would cause your daughter to freak out to a point where it ended up in her plot to FINISH THE BASTARD nearly getting her killed?

25 Likes

Again, you avoided all of my questions. You are not sincere in your intentions to help, it is clear.

17 Likes

How so?!?

Youā€™re going to have to connect the dots here for any of us to understand it, because nobody else here sees it that way.

8 Likes

Why didnā€™t she leave? Especially after your husband negotiated another barn and trainer?

18 Likes

Is it possible a certain poster here tonight has cognitive issues and is not recognizing reality? Sure could answer many questions.

11 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

Iā€™m willing to bet thereā€™s at least a dozen people reading right now with their jaws dropped open in disbelief.

24 Likes

Your ignorance is not something i can address. You choose to believe an erroneous and false narrative for your own reasonsā€¦possibly not good ones.

Your daughterā€™s actions were a very large factor in her getting shot. We all hope she has actually learned a very harsh lesson from the incident. If nothing else she should have gotten herself and her horses out of Michaelā€™s facility where she had the chance.

19 Likes

To me, more like, ā€œLetā€™s get her off the property. Iā€™ll take the gun in case the dog (or someone else) tries to attack me.ā€ Why jump to thinking itā€™s a murder plot?

15 Likes

I was just thinking of delusion due to an altered state.

8 Likes

What narrative?

That a trainer does not owe his customers any explanation for his personal life?

That any customer who disapproves of a trainer or his staff is free to pack up and leave and go to a different trainer?

That somebody who has been told they are unwelcome at a place of business should leave?

Those sound like pretty basic facts to me.

Not false. Not erroneous.

27 Likes

8 Likes

Iā€™m pretty excited about the new Jurassic Park coming out.

7 Likes

Iā€™m just not sure about that. Iā€™m recognizing some rational cognitive issues.

3 Likes

It is genuinely sad, very sad, this family is as dysfunctional and enabling as it truly seems to be. Itā€™s like trying to reason with that fence post in the back paddock. All it knows is itā€™s been stuck in the ground there for a long time and canā€™t see anything else.

18 Likes

I owe you nothing warmblood1ā€¦ so funnyā€¦oh you demand answersā€¦

I remember my first beer

9 Likes

Ive said that this is an extremely sad situation all along. No winners hereā€¦

Why are you here? You donā€™t owe anyone anything here as you just pointed out, nor do we owe you anything. Actually, you have been treated quite civilly. You definitely arenā€™t going to sway anyoneā€™s opinion at all. Why not run along and read a good book rather than continuing to stress yourself as your daughter would say?

10 Likes