Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Okay….we are starting to get very heavily into the therapy lingo. Saw it some in an earlier post as well…

9 Likes

QFP

2 Likes

Oh plenty of people have. I am a genuinely good person with no bad wishes for anyone. I see i have a lot in common wit many of you. We support some of the same causes and love animals and our families.

Hmm. I have no idea what mom is. In my experience Jews don’t run around using “I’ll pray for you to heal” in this passive aggressive meant to be insulting way. I associate that with a certain current trend in aggressive Evangical Christianity.

13 Likes

Hence my confusion.

I also wonder if there will be another family tradition of massive edits and deleted posts by morning.

3 Likes

I am AMAZED by the way you can turn a phrase and really SAY something!

Loved you ‘chimp-throwing-poop’ comment earlier, too. Made me LOL.

11 Likes

The thread was on post 218 this morning when this bizarre rabbit hole appeared from Seeker1

7 Likes

There have already been several deletes hence my QFP binge. That “one pill makes you mean” post got deleted almost immediately which makes me think it was a little too inadvertently revealing about pills. Of course the junkie daughter with the pill popping mother who just “takes them for her nerves” is a huge cliche.

11 Likes

It is truly bizarre behavior. I kept hearing harps play where I’m transitioning from reality to a dream like in the movies. I’m wondering if the tactic is to throw under handed insults and then apply rehearsed kindness and the appearance of being able to relate as a way to curtail and seemingly control the comments in the thread.

5 Likes

White Rabbit was deleted? Wow.

I think once the meds wear off the deletions will be in full force.

9 Likes

I deleted nothing.

Screenshots are a wonderful reminder

5 Likes

Another family tradition.

12 Likes

Who does this?

9 Likes

Well, deleting posts is “more of a MHG thing.”

7 Likes

Huh?

Remember when LK said that in court?