Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

She’s popped up in the other thread but noone is paying attention yet.

I agree that the underhanded insults plus fake kindness is often a particular kind of passive aggressive gaslighting but it just seems weirdly delusional when no one is even beginning to fall into the trap. And also when no one honestly cares what this person (whoever it is) thinks or pretends to think about us.

14 Likes

I do feel badly for all of you that keep going on and on in a hurtful manner. You are hurting yourselves most of all. Peace be with you. Merely mentioning accusations do not make them true.

Oh yeah, right!

1 Like

QFP.

If that’s the case, the tactic has been spectacularly unsuccessful so far.

7 Likes

LOL

Your very odd post about pills evaporated just as I went to respond, but fortunately it’s been replicated upthread as a screenshot.

9 Likes

So said that some of you are so miserable you cannot even recognize when someone sends good wishes and happiness to you.

I…unlike many of you, have no underhanded motives. Just wishing for peace and happiness for all.

What motives?

2 Likes

All of my posts are still here.

Well, here is the 12th step:
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

1 Like

11 Likes

Then you need to start figuring out how to solve the mess in your own family before you start going on about healing us. What on earth good does it do to come on this forum where your daughter got herself banned for terrible behavior, hissing and spitting about us being mean to her?

15 Likes

LOL. I hate to disappoint but I believe the laws of physics state that we do not need you to ‘wish us well’ to be well. I think we are all quite well, we do not have LK as daughters.

10 Likes

Well i pray for her every single day…i hope she too finds the path to peace and happiness. It is much harder for some than others.

21 Likes

Omg :rofl:

4 Likes

Scribbler what do you suggest? What would you do?