Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Everyone buckle up!

4 Likes

Histrionic disorder: A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are.

10 Likes

I already answered this way back in the posts.

4 Likes

Not really eggsers
 i lived it and went to the trial everyday.

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let not this blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

Translated by Max Ehrmann 1927

6 Likes

This thread is like a NyQuil fever dream that just won’t stop.

26 Likes

Eggsers? Wth?

7 Likes

This is therapy lingo - nothing wrong with that at all, but no one here appears to be as miserable as you want us to be - or needs saving. It is now 12:45 on the east coast. Maybe it is time to call it a night (just a quiet suggestion) and find some peace for a few hours

This is So. Very. Sad.

27 Likes

That is beautiful Eggbutt. Im glad you shared that. I remember that many wrong things happened by many different people but only one person brought a gun and shot someone. And despite all her imperfections
she shot no one.

1 Like

No, but @Seeker1 her exact words to her boyfriend were “Finish the bastard”!

Now that is not exactly love and light, is it???

23 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:you like that one dont you eggers? Come on
admit it!

She was scared of him

If she was so scared of him, why didn’t she leave?

18 Likes

Do we need to send for welfare checks?

6 Likes

I believe what people are gently suggesting is that your concern to help people so that they stop posting ‘mean’ things about other people online would be best first applied to you own family members, in particular your one daughter. As I think you sincerely pursue your faith and give great weight to Biblical teachings, may I call, once more, on Matthew

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 7:3-5

20 Likes

She was trying to go
but moving 6 horses takes awhile. She didnt want to leave them with a man who was threatening her. These are very valuable animals that require much care. Additionally mary haskinsgrey appeared ro be badmouthing her all over the place which made it even more challenging to find s place and move them. think she had 5 horses there at the time.

Totally agree! Question is how u

do rhing

@Seeker1 she had multiple offers of help to move her horses and places to go. That excuse is not valid.

She might have told you she was scared, but she was playing a game. She overplayed her hand and got shot. She bears responsibility in this, whether you want to admit it or not.

Sometimes, no matter how har we try, people are not what we want or need them to be. Much to our disappointment. You need to understand this.

25 Likes

But your husband had found a place for them to go and she had been offered transport by more than one person, including the person who sold her some of those horses (i.e., a trusted friend). There was no reason for her to stay there.

If she was so afraid, why did she come after MB like “Miss Badass”?* Why did she call various authorities on him to antagonise him?** Why did she feel safe enough and in control enough to confront him, back him down the driveway, and even insert herself bodily between him and his truck so that he could not leave a confrontation with her?***

Terrified people don’t do those things, because they are already terrified and afraid to make things worse.

*, **, and *** all testified to under oath by Lauren Kanarek; all backed up by contemporaneous texts/communications from LK to others during or soon after the events in question

31 Likes

QFP

1 Like