Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

I worked in law for 31 years. They donā€™t charge Assault for that Seeweed.

17 Likes

whatever you say.

There were no convictionsā€¦ nothing never. Not for anyone.

1 Like

Seaweed now you have something in common with MB!

17 Likes

anyone can be arrested or indicted. Lawyers say a ham sandwich can be indicted for no good reason at all.

Well no one had deadly weapons and attempted to kill anyone.

Yet SeeGreed, most of us havenā€™t been arrested. But your family has well over 10 spanning 2 or 3 states.

16 Likes

so that we do not have in common

But precious has been charged for that in NC from that stripper bar fight

10 Likes

Seaweed! hahah I like it nighty!

Darn, heard that as an excuse before from someoneā€¦

So strange that it seems to happen over and over again for one family and never in so many other families.

I would think moving a table to another floor at the community center might lead to a theft charge, not an assaults charge.

5 Likes

Not according to the USEF website, as of a day or two ago.

3 Likes

I will repeatā€¦ no one ever was convicted of a crime. No one in our family ever advocated violence for anything. I think whatever that charge was was from 20 years ago as well.

So being arrested for assault is so not a thing in your world that you do not even remember it?

Darn the world is so different for some people.

I remember all the details of that stupid tail light being out ticket I got.

17 Likes

I donā€™t recall the saying off the top of my head, but itā€™s something along the lines of: If you canā€™t be a good example, at least you can be aā€¦ Terrible warning? Something like that?

9 Likes

You know who else wasnā€™t convicted, Sqeamish?

MICHAEL BARISONE

23 Likes

Well, this sounds familiarā€¦

8 Likes

Further evidence to support my theory that they share one keyboard between them. And the one keyboard has been very busy with the current user. Lol.

9 Likes

I advocate kindness, empathy, love, caring, compassion, even for all of you who are giving me a really hard time. My mom used to say to meā€¦ ā€œdid you do the best you could?ā€ and invariable I would say ā€œyesā€ because I usually worked my butt (not eggbutt) off my entire life. I still amā€¦ She would always say, ā€œif you did your best, that is all you can do.ā€ I think that is what most of us do. Some people have sickness and other factors that make the best less than desirable. Most of your relentless bashing is less than your best I am guessing. I would like to think that you are all better than this.