Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

OOPS sorry Eggbutt. I did it again. My bad.

Gosh, thatā€™s a good question. If they do I wonder what address they would use for LK? I assume the one on her membership. I wonder if she ever completed the required SS annual refresher?

2 Likes

Perfection! You naked it @Knights_Mom!!

4 Likes

Oh Blanche but you did.

And I have. I assure you Seesquatch, Iā€™m very happy.

And Iā€™m looking forward to your precious being taken to trial.

6 Likes

Note use of present tense regarding the investigation. Yes, I think this is what has prompted the deluge.

5 Likes

Oh as an object lesson in Families That Fail, yup. But this fake Christian passive aggressive crud is hilarious. You disagree with me, so you must be in pain, but I will pray for you to be healed so you agree with me. Yup.

I did wonder about the family dynamic that created LK. I fully understand that underlying mental illness issues can emerge in any family. But now I get a much better understanding of interlocking dysfunction and enabling and denial. To the extent of refusing to even acknowledge actual tapes of what was said at the trial.

I am learning a lot for sure!

17 Likes

Despite being in the courtroom to see and hear everything.

7 Likes

Well, you can be a good example or a horrible warning

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Again - show of hands - anyone here been charged with assault?

Not me

Your parents?

Not mine

26 Likes

This is a good point.

Hey @Seeker1, please tell us the story behind your assault charge(s).

10 Likes

Yes. Because being in the courtroom or virginity and zoning out during testimony still trumps the actual record of that testimony.

This whole performance here has been bizarre and sudden. Iā€™ve never before seen an older parent jump onto SM to defend their adult junkie child before. Usually we expect say-nothing platitudes in a brief statement and then tactful silence.

This performance reads like a mental health crisis, unless itā€™s a houseguest. Itā€™s just so strange for someone involved to launch after so long.

I notice that my 3 blocked posters have mostly dropped out since this rant started.

14 Likes

Not me. I retired a twice decorated officer from my state honored by both my union and the Chief Judge of the State for Heroism in a mass fatality situation.

My dad retired as #2 in charge of a big cities criminal court.

16 Likes

There was a police report once for me when I moved a bridge table from the first floor to the third floor at the senior center. My friends and I didnā€™t have a enough tables to play despite empty room. They got mad and called the cops.

see how horrible I am? Despicable

Yeah that seems perfectly believable.

Not.

19 Likes

I find that if an ignored poster posts while Iā€™m reading the thread, that post shows up. If I hit reload, it will then properly be hidden.

2 Likes

That is the honest to Godā€™s truth.

If I showed you the report and had the officer who came swear to it, you wouldnā€™t believe it.

1 Like