Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

:cry:

7 Likes

So @Seeker1 (Kirby Kanarek), what are the plans for you and Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) regarding those subpoenas you have ignored for a good long time now? Are you going to answer them? Keep ignoring them while you vacation away enjoying the VIP tent in Florida?

I got confused with the back and forth from before. Are you saying you did or did not send the transcriptions you made of the recordings Lauren Kanarek made at the farm to the prosecutions office at the time of the criminal trial? We know you sent them to Safe Sport and you claim to have sent them to AK at the time of the first Krol hearing.

24 Likes

It just makes it a bit harder to get shirts to look right.

It’s funny, but my surgeon asked me when I last had a vacation. I sat there looking blank (Vacation? Who will take care of the dogs, cats and horses?) so she decided I “needed” 8 weeks to recover instead of six weeks. Luckily I had tons of leave to use.

I did have others cleaning stalls, carrying hay bales, etc. That was quite nice for a week or two. LOL

24 Likes

It can be done :slight_smile: Even after getting a flap surgery and having deep abdominal muscles cut. Sitting the trot on a big moving warmblood is pretty challenging though.

I don’t want to reveal other technical muscles impacted by tissue expander reconstruction (I have been through expanders and a later flap surgery), and how that impacts riding. @Seeker1 should be able to respond and speak to the issue.

Lauren clearly has been reconstructed. She’s too thin to have had an abdominal flap done and gotten the results she has. So she must have had a reconstruction involving expanders then new implants.

Kirby or LK should be able to name the muscles involved, what was cut during the surgery, and how later limited strength in those muscles also impacts posture, strength and riding.

If you know, you know.

13 Likes

Life gives many of us scars. It’s what we do with the time we have in this life which is the important thing.

17 Likes

Too true. I may always be my parents’ baby - but they know how to do mathematics. Nor have they racked up any assault charges at all.

21 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Ali Brock just chosen for some big Team event? Maybe not. Maybe I’m mistaking for a past team selection.

6 Likes

Perhaps she is thinking of stronger laws to protect grifters like her daughter.

And, as I have posted before, I don’t understand why daughter’s attorney father didn’t make sure there were good contracts in place. :thinking:

12 Likes

That’s a very good question.

2 Likes

Oh, maybe @Seeker1 (Kirby Kanarek) knows the answer to this.

Kirby, why didn’t Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) make sure that Lauren had a properly written contract to protect all of her interests in this situation? We know that Jonathan helped arrange this situation, Lauaren says so in her manifesto.

17 Likes

Oh, the irony of this post. What do you think your daughter, Lauren Kanarek, did to Girl Joey???

25 Likes

@Seeker1 seemed to claim in an earlier comment that Joey started the whole situation by saying mean things about Lauren.

It was… remarkable.

26 Likes

Translation: You bury your head in the sand so you don’t have to face the truth of what your family has done.

21 Likes

A deep seat can be an asset in dressage.

18 Likes

Really! What legislation would work if there isn’t a written contract in place?

4 Likes

Newsflash–this is a discussion forum.
You, know–questions and comments?

34 Likes

I’m pretty certain KK/@Seeker1 knows all of the occurrences in this situation, and is as informed as anyone. Don’t let yourselves fall into that patronizing idea that a woman who acts like a lost lamb is one. @Seeker1 is neither a lamb nor is she lost, she’s right in the middle of the pack baying along with the rest of them.

Her perception of the occurrences seems to be rather skewed in favor of the family, but she knows exactly what’s going on. It might be pissing her off to no end, but she knows.

43 Likes

Jamie dancer called ally brock.

I have to think that she has been kept in the dark about many things and/or believes the “truth” from LK :woman_shrugging:t2:.

6 Likes