Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

So, I assume he is representing Kirby?

Jonathan might want to consider lawyering up after these latest filings. Or, is he just too, too smug for that?

5 Likes

Line 1: (Outgoing-9:37.08PM) We need to send Michael, MH, Justin and Mary DeFranco the very first recording.
What recording of what conversation, made surreptitiously?

Then tell them it is the tip of the iceberg….
so threats of more recordings

The police are buffering it now.
so they gave a recording to the cops before the date if this text.

We will be sending each of the other (a number, ends in a 4) threats and bullying and plotting to make the staff “fall in the line” recordings as we see fit.
so they have mire and are threatening to use it…

Just a formal notification - so that the other parties on THIS one 51 minute recording (which you cannot hear as clearly as we can or as clearly as the Washington Township Police can) have a chance to lawyer up.
yeah, that’s a threat, isnt it?

23 Likes

That text (and any others on that subject) are really going to impress a jury. The plaintiff, Lauren Kanarek, talking about why they are suing MB, before the shooting and is looking for a settlement.

That may play into their consideration of this: (from Mr Silver’s brief yesterday)

27 Likes

So who is this, LK?, and to whom are they texting, JK?
So doesn’t this put him square in the middle of masterminding this lawsuit plot? He’s basically advising her on how to blackmail Barisone Dressage employees against their boss and mentor isn’t he?

Or is this from RG, as it was him who "called the building inspector, no?

13 Likes

It’s creepy, in my opinion, reading these texts. In all of her SM posts, and even in testimony, she comes off as practically illiterate. These texts are very succinct and actually well written. (Texts, mind you!) It shows the calculating nature in what was going on with her (LK) and her associates.

35 Likes

Not according to GAS.

They both (Jonathan and Kirby) should have hired attorneys a long time ago. But here we are. And GAS is asking for more time to do so if the court doesn’t quash the subpoenas.

For the record, here’s how Mr Silver feels about that:

26 Likes

I love how Silver says alleged incident! He’s going to make her prove who shot her!

40 Likes

Lauren Kanarek, outgoing, to recipient unknown due to redactions. I would guess Jonathan Kanarek, but Kirby Kanarek assured us here on this very forum that JK did not negotiate with Mr Tarshis, so…your guess is as good as mine. :wink:

22 Likes

Why does GAS give a fig about more time for the conspiring parents? Shouldn’t he demand they either hire him to represent them or demand they get their own attorneys?

Oh, but wait, they are so elderly! Is that the card he wants to play?

The good ship LalaPop is beginning to take on dirty water.

11 Likes

Maybe ED? I thought he was the one negotiating for LK to move. Although wouldn’t it be weird to communicate via text?

3 Likes

But is this about the move?
I’m not sure it is, it reads more like a shake down.

20 Likes

Personally, I would think representing the parents of your plaintiff is a very, very bad idea. But, maybe he will. He hasn’t yet, and it doesn’t look like he wants to if he’s asking for more time so they can hire representation.

Quite frankly, it screams “stall tactic” to me.

38 Likes

I doubt that anything sent to ED would have been included in a un redacted state. It would have been privileged.

4 Likes

She hadn’t met ED yet. That came the next day.

12 Likes

I have the distinct impression that KK really didn’t know everything that was going on. It seems fairly likely that LK/JK kept her somewhat in the dark and/or she didn’t truly comprehend half of what was said or done.

10 Likes

This, I would believe.

7 Likes

That seems to be a true. Lots of posts purporting certain things being said in testimony that were not….

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) has been kept in the dark about many, many things over the years! Right Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya)???

15 Likes

That I can believe. She knew enough to transcribe tapes, though. Oh, and this from Mr Tarshis:

25 Likes

Ah OK… so definitely a member of the KKlan at that point.

3 Likes