Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

I’m having a rough day. Please pass me some of whatever you’re smoking. Or maybe eating brownies.

Seriously, you have to know that nonsense is not true, because it would have been very public and he would have had serious repercussions from that. The best thing you could do for your daughter is to stop believing all her fractured fairy tales and lies, and get her the mental help she so clearly requires.

22 Likes

I wonder when we will get to the silent treatment. That would be a pleasant change.

7 Likes

nighty…you think you are so clever. Anything I say was allegedly done… as in I have no proof. Something happened to that horse. The horse allegedly had to have its jaw wired in order for him to be ridden. You know about it. What is your side of the story nittynighty?

2 Likes

truth hurts.

2 Likes

We won’t know until we hear it. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

She had no idea who he was. Many people knew and avoided him.

Nope that won’t work - I already tried reaching out to you earlier this morning with compassion and empathy, sharing the very painful (and usually private) experience I had with my granddaughter who has similar behavioral/mental health issues to your daughter. I was trying to help you and your family and your very defensive/sarcastic reply was something like “the Coth judge and jury have spoken”. I guess I should quote my mother (since you quoted yours) “no good deed goes unpunished”.

22 Likes

I have heard hardly one word of truth from many of you since I have been here. Mostly because you only have half a story.

So why didn’t she leave once she found out??

10 Likes

16 Likes

From Hut-Ho in the other thread…

“People talk about every member of LK’s family, her friends, her ex-boyfriends, her lawyers. Kind of living in a glass house to throw stones at CH for discussing others caught up in the situation.

Maybe none of us should be talking about any of this. Maybe the best way we can help is to stop and think before posting on SM. “Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?”

Well. I’m going to try to think about it.

Everyone caught up in this situation has been traumatized. USEF and USDF and SafeSport are working with a situation that is far from the normal horrors they see daily. Maybe Alison Brock used her personal connections to help LK relocate. Maybe she and the others testified on behalf of MB both to help a friend and point out this is not normal.

I really wish everyone caught up in this well. I hope to read about them all progressing, showing, training, and being happy in their lives. It will be difficult but it is possible. I hope everyone gets the help they need.

Ok. I’m going to fade away for a while to muddle about my own post.”

To the bold…interesting parallels with the current conversation.

As far as the underlined…sounds like someone is talking about a current investigation….

5 Likes

MB was in no way responsible for Parzival’s injury, I don’t know where you got that convoluted story line.

13 Likes

Nicely done. Lol.

1 Like

Cdalt… you were assuming what I have and haven’t done in my life. You have NO IDEA what has taken place… it wasn’t compassion or empathy… it was judgemental as in … “well why didn’t you do xyz” That is what I (emphasis on I) would have done. I appreciate real help not “im pumping myself up ‘help’”

Are you getting your blather from a tv show? Because it sure sounds like a script from the Righteous Gemstones.

6 Likes

1 Like

were you there Omgitsme?

she couldn’t