Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

She had no idea who MB was? The guy who was a reserve on the USA Dressage Olympic team? No idea. No idea who the guy was who she was paying to be “the centre of his attention”? She had no idea? You need to stop now.

21 Likes

good idea SDEL.

She had no clue about his “issues”.

That’s precisely NOT what you said.

6 Likes

Parzival was withdrawn from competition with a tale of a spider bite and Cornilssen played the compassionate rider play card.

You cannot ride a horse who had its jaw wired.

11 Likes

Were you?
Parzival and his rider were from the Dutch team. MB wasn’t Adeline’s trainer. Why would he have been interacting with the horse?

14 Likes

ok… then I don’t have all the facts. Not sure if a broken jaw is the same as a spider bite. However… some things are covered quite nicely

Hearsay. We know how that floats, don’t we?

Funny, in the small world of equestrian, stories seem to get around but this hasn’t ever been mentioned. .

1 Like

So sad that some have to deflect by spreading rumors. That makes you no better than those you condemn for doing the same.

15 Likes

But again, Parzival was not owned, trained, or ridden by MB. Parzival’s rider was not trained by MB. Adeline is a member of the Dutch team. MB was a member of the USA team.
Trying to assign blame to MB in this situation is ludicrous.

21 Likes

you are all speculating on things. I am speculating on things. you tell half truths and lies. I am only saying what I heard.

1 Like

Or sometimes you too lie on social media, Seakelp

13 Likes

shocker. not.

6 Likes

Or LK….she said she “thought she could handle him”….

4 Likes

you ought to know how that floats Angie (Angela_Freda). You hear everything right… you know everything right. Talk about narcissism… wow

Why not?!?

Did someone force her to stay in a bad situation with an abusive trainer? How so?

11 Likes

That sounds more like Amber Heard than MB.

6 Likes

BUT HE DRANK BLEACH? Lordy. :crazy_face:

14 Likes

That is what some people said. Maybe it is not true but I certainly couldn’t make that up on my own. It is rumor.