Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

1 Like

I only said he had problems long before she came along. There were many stories about him.

So, youā€™ve got him drinking bleach and breaking the jaw of a horse in the Dutch Olympic team. Absolutely NONE of this was on my ā€œthread going to hell in a handcartā€ bingo card.

41 Likes

Please, tell us more. It is good that we all know everything you say that he has done.

4 Likes

So letā€™s say LK is banned from USEF shows. I would assume that would apply to all disciplines (I know she did H/J in the past). Since itā€™s USEF does that mean she could still compete in other countries?

2 Likes

She could, but not under an American flag.

5 Likes

Thank you!

Thatā€™s the most accurate representation of your posts yet.
Good job, Squeaker!

22 Likes

I find it very unchacteristic of LKā€™s posting history that she did not mention these rumors of bleach drinking and animal abuse.

14 Likes

Bleach drinking is such a misinformed Covid19 thing though. Maybe MB was ā€œdoing it before it was coolā€

/heavy sarcasm

17 Likes

Well, maybe thatā€™s part of the bombshells and audios and stuff that were going to blow everyoneā€™s mind in the trialā€¦or be released on her own publicly after the trialā€¦or maybe in the 48 Hrs episodeā€¦orā€¦

7 Likes

Soon passe. Out west itā€™s all about Windex. Gallons of that stuff at the BNT barns.

6 Likes

So is this the theory that one poster is posting under multiple screen names? Is that allowed by forum rules?

Someone else floated the idea of multiple different people sharing one screen name? Is that allowed by forum rules?

Paranoia, much?

What would be the purpose of either of those deviations from ā€œone person/one screen nameā€?

Which posters are they referring to and how do you know which posters they are referring to?

4 Likes

So. Much. Irony.

11 Likes

Nope.

4 Likes

I wonā€™t swear to it, but I believe the national governing bodies have a reciprocal ban arrangement. Iā€™m pretty sure the FEI does as well, although obviously that would not affect her at all.

It would not stop her from competing at unrecognized shows. Just like some of the people on the safe sport list do.

5 Likes

Nopity, nope.

3 Likes

I assume she will say this is fake news! I havenā€™t seen this much denial since trump** left office, or took office, or whateverā€¦you know what I mean. Did someone say someone drank bleach? Was that on a trump recommendation for COVID-19?

8 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless, I am not sure what rule you are talking about this time, but the way I read that post was that people in the same house were sharing a computer. Ya know, the same keyboard. I can not see why that is not allowed, lots of families have community computers donā€™t they?

4 Likes