Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

For years the CEOs of all if the major registries had informal get togethers. I learned this a few years ago.

1 Like

No.

It was one single other poster that PMed me on the GFM issue. I am not aware of a ā€œgroup LK protectionā€ chat group. Should I be insulted I wasnā€™t invited? If it exists?

The what, now?

AHA is also under USEFā€™s umbrella.

https://www.usef.org/learning-center/introduction-breeds-disciplines

1 Like
2 Likes

Regarding the ā€œbleachā€ thing, there was an article in Gold Coast Dressage 2017 show edition where Ali Brock describes MB having accidentally ingesting a cleaning product that was put in a water bottle at a hotel. He had to go to the hospital and was given fluids. It was on page 7 I believe. I tried to link it but was unsuccessful.

9 Likes

Ugh. Thanks.

I think Mercury In Retrograde would be a great name for a pony.

9 Likes

ISSUU site? Yes - got it!

2 Likes

This certainly doesnā€™t seem as nefarious as one would love for us to believe. Shame on them!

13 Likes

And why, exactly, does KK think this bleach incident is if ANY importance?

18 Likes

Because who cares about the details when you can make it sound nefarious.
The desire to ruin seems to run in the family.

27 Likes

@MorganSercu and @eggbutt, thank you for linking the site and the article.

8 Likes

My pleasure. Sometimes Issuu is finicky.

5 Likes

My understanding is that it was not so much that he drank the bleach but it was what he did afterwards that was notable.

1 Like

I did not refer to who I had blocked, and I did not say that they were the same person. I just noted that the number of blocked posters declined during the period that the person who self-identified as LKā€™s mother was posting almost constantly. I do not know why that would be. It does not mean that they are the same person or acting in concert.

5 Likes

Joanneā€¦ why do you ask?

30+ year member of AQHA here.

I took a poll, and we are at a hard NO on this issue. Maybe the Arabian or Saddlebred people would be interested!

12 Likes

Great deflect @Seeker1! Why not answer the question?

Are you aware your daughter lies, and to what extent?

9 Likes

Getting sick and going to the hospital is some how bad now?

12 Likes