Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Why do you ask?

Not sure if this posted the first time.

I donā€™t believe for one second that seeker1 is Laurenā€™s mother. The title of this thread should be changed to ā€œWTFā€.

23 Likes

You are a smart bunch! :grin:

4 Likes

I heard he got helicoptered to the hospital. But I found out it was just a rumor.

25 Likes

Why do you ask?

Maybe you could also riddle us this @Seeker1? Your daughter does not appear to work, yet she herself stated she has ā€œunlimited meansā€.

True? Not true?

I just wonder how one acquires unlimited means when they have never had any notable career.

You know- just for my own edification. Maybe Iā€™d be interested in pursuing a similar life path!

12 Likes

You go girl! Good luck to you.

Bolding is mine. This is why people are asking if you are aware if Lauren lies. You donā€™t condone bad behavior. Does that include her near constant lies and fabrications? Some of which she may have told you?

And the whole ā€œrude thingsā€ is the understatement of the year. Lauren has said some absolutely reprehensible things to people. Way beyond rude.

16 Likes

Well, I am clueless how to go about it!

Be a girlā€™s girl, and help me out here. I am sure I am not the only one interested in having unlimited means!

5 Likes

You will have to discuss this with Lauren. Not my place to discuss.

Oh I am Lauenā€™s mom. 100%.

Well that may be true. If someone says something rude, reprehensible or horrible to me. I walk away. ONE THING I DO NOT DO IS SHOOT THEM.

1 Like

OMG itā€™s like heā€™s an addict!!

Oh wait, thatā€™s LK.

22 Likes

But yet you could discuss Michael Barisone and his romantic entanglements ad nauseam!

You have some very strange limits on what you will discuss!

24 Likes

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

It posted but it is not readable. What is it?

Yes, I certainly am.

And I have some great guesses about where that income comes from!

8 Likes

Yeah, we all do. Is daddy involved too?

5 Likes

I ask because we know she lies. Do you know it? or do you just not care?

8 Likes

Hmmmmm, how many legitimate ways are there to obtain unlimited means especially when you do not work? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hmmmmm, how many shady ways to obtain unlimited means especially when you do not work? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Burning, burning questions! :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes