Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

As are the Saddlebreds & Morgans. APHA and ApHC aren’t but I imagine they would want anyone banned by USEF any more than AQHA.

Edited to fix wonky quote.

2 Likes

Since when does someone get 20 hours of community service for a parking ticket? That was “hard time” .

It even says right on it the charge was Fail To Obey Order. It’s not a great freaking mystery. And it’s not Resisting arrest (since he wasn’t being arrested) or Assault on a police officer or any of the other characterizations. And it was dismissed.

21 Likes

Re bolded:

You still don’t get it, do you?

She is mirroring your behavior back to you. “Say anything, make up anything to attempt to smear …”

You have the choice of just ignoring it or to flail
around trying to knock it down. Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

Look in the mirror, my dear Eggbutt.

1 Like

I am a gang of 1… or 3… me, myself, and I. I am here to tell you that I will give you my phone number if you really want to speak to me. Private message me and we can talk… rl talk.

It also says 20 days required… for a speeding ticket… not likely.

No no it doesnt
It says hours
Read for Comprehension

14 Likes

20 hours of community service is showing up at a soup kitchen 2.5 days.

hard time

[noun](https://www.merriam-webster.com/

](https://www.merriam-webster.com/login)

Definition of hard time

US

: a long or difficult prison sentence He could be facing hard time for his crimes

6 Likes

Actually it says 20 hours of community service.

7 Likes

Going back to yesterday, when I posted the docket, I have never once called it a speeding ticket because it’s not.

8 Likes

oh yes you are right. 20 hours.

my bad.

Nope! HARD no!

Talk to the Walking Horse people…

11 Likes

Excellent. :+1:

7 Likes

Well, you know, that might be the perfect fit!

4 Likes

Right back at ya, Sneeker!

7 Likes

I guess last time you lost 50 % of your blood due to being shot and dying twice, you might have dreamed you were in a helicopter too. Oh no… that didn’t happen to you, it happened to LAUREN.

See now we are laughing!! ASSP_Stars

I think there was another horse named Nashua or something. I don’t think Parzival is the one I was told.

I kinda like snakes! Thanks!

2 Likes