Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Hey ASSP… am I going to get to like you like Eggies?

@Seeker1, lucky for you, your daughter has not even died once, let alone twice.

Think about it!

13 Likes

I sincerely doubt it. I am much bitchier than Eggbutt.

13 Likes

You’re right. And I’ve actually been in a helicopter, so that’s another difference.

7 Likes

You weren’t told anything of the kind. Nashua was a race horse. Your lies, just like your daughter’s, can be investigated and debunked. So this is when you quietly walk away from this untruth and never mention it again…no apology, nothing. You slandered Barisone today.

20 Likes

I’m sure that would be an extremely productive use of anyone’s time. And nothing bad could possibly come from handing over a phone number to a Kanarek. :thinking:

8 Likes

Oh, yes. Minor detail. 20 hours, 20 days. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes

Butter99…oh the policeman who saved her said she coded once and I believe someone told me she also coded in the hospital. Two times.

That is what I was told… but what do I know.

Maybe there is more than one horse witih that name or maybe I got the name wrong.

Obviously not very much, considering how much incorrect information you post as if it were factual.

Nashua, 20 days, MB’s involvement with the horse that had to withdraw at the Olympics. And that’s just in the last couple of hours.

17 Likes

Is anyone else becoming tired of the malarkey spewing today? Pure desperate fantasies.

11 Likes

Things can get confusing with so much information in so many places.

oh well it seems to be the thing do do around here. People spread misinformation al over the place without regard to the consequences. I am not the sharpest tack in the drawer Ill admit. Sorry.

3 Likes

Or maybe you made it up!!! Careful Kirbutt, telling lies like that can cause problems.

4 Likes

Once again you are replying to your self.

If things “get confusing” perhaps it’s best if you stop posting. It is very, very clear your are confused and delusional about quite a few things. Maybe you should log off for a while. You really aren’t helping things with your posts.

8 Likes

Neruda? Wasn’t there a special bridle made?

Don’t forget drinking bleach.

5 Likes