Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Apparently this dream also involves a deceased horse telling her not to go into the light….

11 Likes

Rage against the dying of the light…

3 Likes

Another tragic facet of this entire familial unspooling is that this creature appears to believe the above constitutes witty repartee.

23 Likes

What happened to your sweetness and light tone yesterday about wanting to help everyone here?

26 Likes

Nashua?

3 Likes

Maybe someone searching for that lost shaker of salt.

22 Likes

Bentley I believe….

1 Like

Oh I don’t claim it is witty. Neither is anything else on here. I am just trying to be like everyone else.

You are using words you don’t understand, just to try to sound educated and cultured. I suggest you look up the meaning of “whence.”

8 Likes

Do not go gentle into that good night Lilly Rangfinder.

Hmm. Who else here tends to do that? :thinking:

9 Likes

It isn’t working.

13 Likes

Ok I have enough fun for the day. I know you will all miss me terribly :rofl::joy:

Bentley…that’s the horse she had prior to switching to dressage, right? I want to say he died from colic complications but I’m not sure that’s right.

2 Likes

I already know you have no idea what you’re talking a out so the fact that you’re wrong comes as no surprise.

4 Likes

What an interesting forum day this has been.

4 Likes

Why thank you for sharing nighty night night night. Maybe as you mature you will understand the nature of my posts. I am not holding my breath.

Another flounce failure. :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Swaps and Nashua were the Affirmed and Alydar of their day a very very long time ago.

8 Likes

But why not?
You might find it a source of cheap entertainment.

7 Likes