Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Danvers is not sadistic. Lauren falls short always.

17 Likes

Did you read about MB drinking bleach? If not, keep going.

9 Likes

She created a bad situation and rather than trying to fix it, decided to fan the flames and blow the whole thing up.

25 Likes

Hoo boy.

4 Likes

Just waitā€¦

4 Likes

Please read word for word the disgusting things your daughter said to GirlJoey. Read the comments she made yesterday to a man in a wheelchair. Watch the video of her following a stranger around in a store, recording her and mocking her appearance. Do you really believe that is the best she can do? Why are your expectations so low for her?

27 Likes

Agree 100%. Nature / Nurtureā€¦ Clearly the nature and nurture is showing its self. Hope all of you KKā€™s are proud of your creation. And your behavior. Itā€™s shocking! Really shocking.

6 Likes

I have read the disgusting things she and girljoey said to each other and asked many times for her to take it down and not be a part. I didnt and dont and will never condone such a thing.

Danvers said horrible things just now and i asked her to stop. Did she do it? NO!!!

horrible things? compared to what? Nature/Nurture is a scientific theory in child psychiatry - which has been proven to be trueā€¦ what horrible things did I say? quite a dramatic statementā€¦

16 Likes

Have you truly, reasonably gone back through those posts? Can you in all honesty say that GJ was equally culpable?

13 Likes

@Seeker1 - I am really about 800 posts behind. But as someone who has been through a similar thing? Just stop. I honestly donā€™t understand your inclination to defend, but even soā€¦ just be quiet. Lauren is indefensible. Youā€™re only making yourself look worse. Please stop.

21 Likes

How convenient that there isnā€™t a public record of directly asking for such things in the bleach of sunlight so there can be no doubt that she is aware you donā€™t condone such things and everyone else can independently verify that yes, LK was told, in no uncertain terms because all could see your words, that her behavior wasnā€™t condoned and there would be no way for her to truthfully deny that mommy was ashamed of her behaviorā€¦.

No, but I think we did get a much different public message from you to LKā€¦.

7 Likes

and mummy and daddy helped expedite the situationā€¦ as it turns out reading mummyā€™s declarations. could be good for the defense.

12 Likes

And when you ask her why she behaves like that, how does she justify it? When you ask her to take it down, how does she respond?

When she is charged with theft, assault, DUI, shooting a firearm at someone, etc, etc, etc, what does she say? Is it always someone elseā€™s fault every time? Or does she ever take responsibility for the way she behaves and treats others? I think a lot of us are curious how this pattern of behaviour could have gone on for so long, to the point sheā€™s still doing it in her 40s.

She certainly didnā€™t deserve to be shot, but itā€™s not a surprise this pattern of behaviour eventually led to violence. As I often tell my kids: when you choose the behaviour you choose the consequence.

20 Likes

uhhmmmm. kindaā€¦ since you continue to promote, support and defendā€¦

3 Likes

Please see my example posted within minutes of you asking someone to ā€œsho [sic] me one postā€.

The opposite of crickets. Asked and answered.

11 Likes

I believe it was LKā€™s dad who had multiple assault charges.

In New Jersey. Not sure about elsewhere.

3 Likes

So true. There are still 49 other states to speculate about! :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok there are over 1,200 posts since I last looked and I simply canā€™t read them, but I really want to know whether MB was transferred yet. Anyone know? His hearing is set for Tuesday of next week and I really think his civil rights have been violated if he doesnā€™t get his hearing on that date.

7 Likes