Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Ugh I can’t find it amidst all the separated videos. If possible please link or at least screenshot the best of the tirade to share here later. Tia

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s a highlight for you.

3 Likes

There’sa comment from someone named Deborah Donner but my brain filled in “Downer.”
Debbie downer.

4 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I don’t know these people but I like them.

15 Likes

Yeah, there are some great comments in there. Comments that make these threads look mighty nice and respectful!

10 Likes

Thank you for the sample. Yes, reading this I too deduct that there’s been some move towards banning her from competition.

I’m unsure why the psych facility needs to hear from her. She’s acting like she’s doing a victim impact statement for a sentencing hearing. Not the reality here.

12 Likes

I wonder if all the continued activity on the Law and Crime YouTube channel comments a month later will increase the odds that they will live stream the civil suit.

7 Likes

There’s pages more. Should I post them?

9 Likes

I wonder if that is true, that the psych eval needs to hear from her and, if so, what they need to hear (i.e., is it limited or can she throw anything out there she wants)?

3 Likes

You believed that comment had any basis in fact?

10 Likes

Ruthless comments I tell you!

17 Likes

That’s tame compared to some!

2 Likes

Please don’t.

The Chronicle has banned her so we don’t need to read her blathering here. Anyone who wants to find it can see it on the YouTube channel.

7 Likes

Not that I can find in NJ law. The continuing hearings are pretty clear. The State gets to have an expert. The defense can bring in witnesses to elaborate on a support system that would allow less restrictive confinement.

I could be missing something though.

4 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

Thank you.

Maybe people could post links so it’s easy to find it for those who have an interest.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

If I had a clue how to link straight to the comments I would.

I agree that the tone of the comments has changed wildly in the past 24 hours or so, which would lead me to think that the writer is having some issues, or there are two (or more) people authoring the comments, BUT I think it must be KK at some point, or the Kanarek’s would be going platinum level BSC and threatening legal action. All the comments from Seeker1 are doing are making the family story much clearer to me - and not in a good way. :grimacing:

18 Likes