McCarthy is a relative of RGs, correct?

2 Likes

It was said Sean is RGs brother.

2 Likes

Brother in law? Married to RGs sister? Just guessing

2 Likes

Either way, how incredibly sad.

2 Likes

The most recent posts do make it clear that when he does get out MB will need an order of protection and a body guard.
LK clearly refuses to admit anything she has ever done is wrong and also refuses to stop her campaign of torture.

25 Likes

LK is getting what she craves- attention. She wanted it from MB, from her enslaved BF, and anyone else who enters her orbit. And, she is continuing to feed off of this situation, which is a direct culmination of her nefarious behavior.

Apparently, she comes by that need honestlyā€¦

17 Likes

Frankly, thatā€™s a really troubling thoughtā€¦ that once free, he wonā€™t beā€¦ if she doesnā€™t face consequences, or even if she eventually does.

7 Likes

Or a reason to lock her up instead.

3 Likes

If I was the psych hospital, Iā€™d be wondering if we had the wrong patient.

26 Likes

10000 times this

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if anyone has answered you as Iā€™m a bit behind here. And I donā€™t practice in the criminal law area, so this may not be exact, but I think the jury had no evidence to exonerate MB.

They had evidence that a person was shot.
They had evidence RCs Ruger was found at the scene
They had evidence that MB lost the plot
They had evidence that MB, RG, and LK weā€™re all at the scene of the shooting when police arrived.
They had some evidence based on testimony that MB was the shooter.

Since MB was barred/unable from putting on evidence that MB DIDNā€™T shoot LK, the jury had no basis for a finding of NG with regards to LK.

They didnā€™t weigh the very scanty evidence that RG was shot at,v so even though there wasnā€™t anything to support MB didnā€™t do it, there also want anything to support that he did, this NG.

Again, Iā€™m not an expert in criminal law, so this may not be exactly right, but itā€™s what Iā€™m using to understand it

11 Likes

Really? You canā€™t hire a civil lawyer on a non-contingency basis? Was Deininger on a contingency basis on MBs civil suit?

And what do think the significance of that is?

If it is true, Iā€™m guessing it wonā€™t be for what she thinks it is. I know this is weird, but I donā€™t want to write what I think theyā€™ll find, because Iā€™m not giving anyone hints on how to present.

7 Likes

I think schadenfreude is a better word here.

I dunnoā€“thatā€™s a bit complicated for a safe word.

16 Likes

I hope that this is not an opinion from experience! :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yep, I claim to have ā€œno indie knowledge or relationship with anyone involvedā€.

2 Likes

I would think the psych evaluation would need to determine if he is a continuing danger to himself or others, including the person he shot while insane.

OK, @Ghazzu. Thatā€™s funny.

My favorite post of all time was when someone remarked that the mods had indicated that IM was male, and you asked, ā€œHow does one determine gender from an IP address?ā€

2 Likes