Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

Yes absolutely.

1 Like

I messaged Seeker and in our conversation she asked me why I provoked LK. I think that says a lot about the family dynamic.

39 Likes

:open_mouth:

That does say a lot.

The world is here to keep LK happy I guess. How dare anyone not just tell her that she is the prettiest, nicest, and best at everything.

24 Likes

She took no responsibility for anything on here- so, at least she’s consistent.

17 Likes

I wouldn’t communicate privately with any member of that Klan or any of their flying monkeys. No reason for it. It’s just lies.

18 Likes

Everyone knows who I am (I’ve literally posted screenshots with my name in them) so there was no risk for me to say something. I was curious if I could get her to say “I condemn my daughter’s actions on SM.” (She didn’t)

13 Likes

She won’t. Her presence here is to play us.

13 Likes

Because unlike her, the majority of us are honest and live in the real world!

4 Likes

That’s disturbing but sadly not surprising

4 Likes

I actually was required to come up with a sfe word when I got Rolfed years ago, so that Garett could pause while torturing me.

3 Likes

Well she’s not fooling anyone. There are two pretty clear sides on this thread. Those who think the events happened as LK and RG said, and those that don’t. No one is switching sides because of Seeker’s abundant posts.

7 Likes

I’m reminded of a role of Lucy Lawless playing a dominatrix in the movie Eurotrip.

Fluggen-kliggin-kien!!

3 Likes

More rhetorical questions than expecting an answer.

Why does anyone believe someone who admits they lie?

I mean, how does one tell when the person who admits they lie is lying, or if they are telling the truth?

12 Likes

Well in theory just because you lie sometimes doesn’t mean you lie all the time.

1 Like

You can’t. Which is exactly why, after what I’m sure was lengthy consideration, the law and legal doctrine determined:

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
False in one, false in everything

And it’s exactly why the jury didn’t believe the testimony of either of them.

10 Likes

I can’t remember if it was this thread or another that we talked about this, but eggbutt’s mare foaled a handsome colt last night!

ETA Otto P out of a Royal Prince/Adios III mare.

55 Likes

Nopelings! I LOVE it!

10 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

@DownYonder, I liked that post, why did you delete it?

That can not be said too many times! Totally worth repeating!

2 Likes

Yep.

9 Likes