Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

I suspect MaMaPopRider would love to make Lauren shut up online, but years of experience has taught her Lauren does only what Lauren wants. LK is a grown-ass woman and if she’s not going to do what’s right just because it’s right, she’s sure as heck not going to do it just because her mommy told her to. I’m guessing Mama is quite powerless against her. Papa has a little more influence since he seems to control LK’s access to money.

20 Likes

Because Knights Mom beat me to it! (See her post 1557) :grin:

[Edited for correct post number - I think!]

3 Likes

It can not be said enough, because clearly some people would rather just pretend that someone who admits to lying a lot is suddenly telling the truth on that one item they are depending on to make the story work.

9 Likes

Whoops, posted in wrong thread.

1 Like

Yes you most certainly did.

7 Likes

Is anyone with a Youtube account willing to invite Sean to come here to COTH and make some observations/comments should he so desire to? Sounds like he would have plenty to say about the KK.

4 Likes

Seems the watchers have gone back to watching….

5 Likes

They are regrouping. Still unable to fathom that Lauren admitting to habitually lying and Rob admitting he still uses illegal drugs and LK, JK & RG colluding to “finish the bastard” is unacceptable behavior to most people.

May USEF view it the same way and enforce any and all moral codes within their rulebook.

18 Likes

Can anyone explain the discrepancy in post numbers below?

I’m wondering if the reason my thread count shows 1499 posts while referencing a post numbered 1558 has to do with the posters I have on ignore? (CH and hut-ho?)

4 Likes

Yes, I’m pretty sure that’s the case because I’m seeing the same thing.

The actual URL, which changes as you scroll through the thread, seems to have the post number (counting all posts) as the last part

3 Likes

Pretty sure they do, I know that AQHA acknowledges USEF suspensions.

3 Likes

Interesting.

I’m just not willing to un-ignore certain prolific posters to correct the post count and make referenced posts easier to find.

2 Likes

Beautiful! @eggbutt are you going to call him Mr.B?

12 Likes

Seemed appropriate. :wink:

3 Likes

It also happens when you are trying to catch up. The 1499 is what the phone downloaded when you started reading. You have to refresh to download the next lot.

Omg. That’s a fantastic idea! Lol.

And he could be called Mr. BB (Baby) until he grows into it a little bit.

Huge congrats! He’s adorable!!

6 Likes

Balinkas The Black or if bay Baylinkas or even better, one of our local criminal lawyers had the plate ACQUITTAL

11 Likes

If you mean to honor the man, maybe think about spelling his name correctly?

1 Like

But if it’s a bay colt it needs to have Ba or Bay in the name to be clever.

Oh that’s right, you’re not used to being clever.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Umm no