Barisone Aftermath: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, And Then

So that’s why you’ve been spelling it BAlinkas all thread? LOL.

Ah…now that we are back to talking about possible consequences for LK’s behavior we have mommy popping back in to distract from all that again…

17 Likes

Sadly, he is already sold :frowning:

7 Likes

Names need follow no spelling conventions, so the spelling can be difficult to commit to memory.

Unlike, say, common Latin phrases. Or understanding the correct usage of the word ‘whilst’. Or being honest about all the alterations you make to another person’s words especially when your newly acknowledged “omissions” served to obscure your complete hatchet job. All of those things are simple for minimally clever, honest people.

Your mileage does indeed seem to vary by a fair bit.

Misreading a date didn’t help me mislead people to make a point; lying about all your changes did help you mislead people to make your point. That is, until a whole host of people caught you in the lie and exposed you spectacularly.

And now you get to wear the falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus mantle along with your heroes. May it continue to lie heavy on your shoulders and cast its particular shade over all your missives.

LOL, indeed. :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

No. Initially I made a mistake and was wrong. (See how easy it is to admit you’re wrong?) but now I was doing a play on words as I often do.

Like me morphing your name to CurrentlyClueless

I bet you got all excited thinking you had a GOTTCHA moment!

16 Likes

When I inevitably steal him I’ll call him Mr. B.
I think his registered name should be “Objection Hearsay”

16 Likes

Nah…i just enjoy going to the zoo on sundays.

I hear the one in NJ is spectacular.

5 Likes

Or is it in FL?

1 Like

They have a good one or two there too. But the aquariums are probably better down there.

1 Like

Not quite where I was headed but good to know! I believe Seeker a was calling us the zoo, I was calling LK+RG the zoo.

3 Likes

Did I see that the foal is sired by a Friesian stallion? Apparently their naming conventions are in accordance with the calendar year and it is “T” for 2022. I suggest “The Amazing Mr. B.” :grin:

2 Likes

Yes he’s by Otto P who is a Freudian. That’s cute!

Edit: Friesian not Freudian :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Freudian would probably be a better fit on this thread. Lol.

14 Likes

For those who did not see the update on the other thread.

29 Likes

I had my revised version of your post immediately under your original version. There was no intent to hide any alterations beyond the main one. Do you still not understand that the point was to show that the lofty sentiment of “MHG was not on trial here” could also be made to apply symmetrically to “LK was not on trial here”? Of course it changed the meaning of the post to include LK.

So what is the correct usage of the word “whilst”? I think of it as simply the British English version of “while”.

Also, I have never understood the distinction between “will” and “shall” in British English.

By misreading the date and declaring that Sdel’s post from March 2022 was posted in March 2019, you misled me into saying I had not seen it. I had seen it, although I saw it in March 2022. I know it was a mistake. I make plenty of mistakes, too. But you never apologized for the fact that you called me out for incorrectly saying (lying) I had not seen it, when my incorrect statement was based on your mistake.

Is there a Latin phrase for “Yes, I incorrectly stated I had not seen the post, but I was relying on your incorrect statement when I asserted that”?

I haven’t lied. I didn’t even stoop to accuse you of “lying” with the incorrect date, as I knew it was a simple mistake.

You stated that I had said that I ‘wasn’t reading the Barisone threads in 2019.’ What I actually said was that I was ‘not reading the Barisone threads closely in 2019.’ A mistake? A slightly incomplete rendition of what I said? Should I call you a liar because you quoted me incompletely? I haven’t stooped to that sort of thing.

1 Like

It’s not Sunday though. Maybe she only “enjoys” the zoo on Sundays, but is just, meh, the rest of the week? Or, she’s operating with a similar calendar to ED?

7 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

You’ve been spelling it BAlinkas for months. I corrected you once or twice and then stopped.

I was choosing to ignore the Sunday remark because it made no sense lol

4 Likes