Unlimited access >

Barisone assessment

And to return to the original topic -
Do we know the date yet for the new hearing? I am assuming there was an actual date set (since the last word was that it will be “sometime in July”).

4 Likes

Jaysus, is CH still blathering on about me? And, more specifically you (who were not upset by our exchange) and me (who reached to you and now we are friends)?

This is starting to feel extraordinarily obsessive and targeted. This really goes beyond the usual back and forth bickering. This person seems actually disturbed with respect to me, personally, and I’m for the first time feeling genuinely unsafe as this behaviour is completely unhinged at this point.

16 Likes

Apparently it was filmed in somewhere called Little Ranches, Wellington, which sounds to me like a Lego project, but apparently is very posh and fancy. I don’t know where she lives though.

8 Likes

Would that be an awesome backdrop, little LEGO people riding their LEGO horses!

Probably they rented a place to stay while filming, and give a neutral background of general horsiness

9 Likes

Wait, What? There is a beach in Wellington?

2 Likes

@erinmeri

She referencing me. After the tech help forum topic, where she first accused a bunch of us of a conspiracy to get posters banned by flagging, was closed, she followed up with me in a PM trying to get me to admit to it there. I was polite, considering the accusations I had just received. I expect the really objectionable piece was that I pointed out that YD had been banned for the behavior LK was engaging in: arguing with the mods as to why YD was suspended/banned and she should be thankful the mods were nice enough to just close the thread.

And then she had the gall to insist she’d never messaged me.

The PM I got was pretty much verbatim the edited comment below….https://forum.chronofhorse.com/t/the-barisone-threads/768040/17?u=sdel

6 Likes

just wait for the next Hurricane, and all of Florida has the potential to become the next beach resort. just dig a little and the sand shows up…a little further and you have a lake. (and in the other direction you have a short drive to the white sands of the Gulph coast.)

8 Likes

I bet ther homestead is under renovation…

3 Likes

God god, there is something legitimately not right here. What the actual?

5 Likes

Here’s another gem from that thread. It appears we’ve changed our stance on the whole PM thing.

6 Likes

Iron E takes it running away…

5 Likes

We’ve given this thread some breathing room to see if things got back on track on their own. They haven’t. The discussion is persisting in focusing on other people’s posting habits, flagging habits, personal commentary, etc. Please return the topic to discussing the related cases.

47 Likes

The GFM update just said “July”, which caused me to again lament NJ’s lack of online court calendars, lol.

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thank you very much. Some of this borders on harassment.

21 Likes

Some of this will be because when things get out of sync, the judge has to find a spot on the calendar. A lot of judges like to have the same types of cases on the same day, ie, having a MH day, or arraignments or driver’s licenses cases. It’s easier to keep in the frame of mind. But sometimes they will slip a random case in during a trial, if there’s a good time for a break, or between morning and afternoon arraignments. But it may be a bit on the fly if the facility transportation is supple.

3 Likes

Thank you. Just deleted my last post to ensure compliance.

3 Likes

Thank you for that explanation. I keep forgetting this hearing is out of the realm of typical arraignments, etc.

2 Likes

Well, I’m of the opinion that if MB is able to have regular clothes and generally move about his ward, then he is not considered a danger and he’ll be able to move to out patient therapy.

16 Likes

This is my thought, too. He’s reading, interacting with people in the facility and from outside, he’s feeling more like himself, I understand from the update that he’s healthy and exercising and focused on recovery and moving forward. All of this is great news and I really hope it leads to his full release soon!

22 Likes