Barisone assessment

now you are TALKING, Sistah

3 Likes

Even if convicted MB wouldn’t be going away for a very long time. He already had almost 3 years in and attempted murder isn’t murder so conceivably maybe just 10 years.

6 Likes

And when you campaign over months to destroy someone’s life and mind, there are also consequences. Unfortunately for your daughter, crazy people do crazy things up to & including bringing a gun to a landlord/tenant discussion.

17 Likes

Thank you for finishing my thoughts for me. :slight_smile: I shouldn’t try to post while eating supper. :wink:

2 Likes

which is probably why Daddio had to buy a house vs renting one for her.
news spreads far and wide in times of SM…

5 Likes

We can’t forget that Lisbeth Salander had to be flown via helicopter to a hospital.

Funny how many parallels there are between the FICTIONAL book trilogy and what has been posted by Lauren and her inner circle on COTH about her beliefs and events.

Still waiting for her to explain how my starting one thread is the same as starting multiple threads - surely she could dictate her reply to her mother.

MorganSercuGreenie

Jan '20

I suspect if you had such photos and could use them to demonstrate your pure and noble soul, helping cats despite being “deathly allergic” to them, you would. Instead, it makes people wonder what the heck you were doing snooping in private living quarters, taking photos of said private spaces and threatening to use them in some manner.

I stand by my statement that all you had to do to help those cats was file a complaint and provide the photos. Or ask someone in your family to do it. Your father is an attorney, he would assist you. For free. You had time and energy enough to post about it after August 10th. Provided you weren’t lying, of course.

I started one thread. Please explain how that is “constantly starting threads on all things MB”? New math, perhaps?

11 Likes

Apparently it was her first interview with the 48 Hours crew.

3 Likes

You are correct. And MB certainly has faced consequences, consequences that are ongoing. But he was acquitted in a court of law. You need to move on.

This is a disgusting statement. You honestly believe that people with mental illness should have to suffer because of people like your daughter and that they deserve to be in jail or a mental institution? I suffer from anxiety and depression and I could not have withstood Lauren’s campaign. I don’t own or have access to a gun, and can’t imagine I would have shot her… but I can see how he was broken. I have an alternative scenario for you: what if she drove someone to suicide? Would that be acceptable to you???

Indeed, that sounds like the outcome those close to Barisone feared. It is the outcome I would fear for myself if I were on the receiving end of your daughter’s bullying. It didn’t turn out that way, but it very well could have.

Food for thought for you.

35 Likes

Who was supposed to put the dog up during the 911 call?

5 Likes

Spot on, excellent post @erinmeri!

14 Likes

It sounds (from the GFM updates) that MB is looking towards the future. I’m sure he is ready to get on with his life. I wonder if he intends to go back to training and showing? I’ve had some bumps in my riding history that, at times, almost (or temporarily) brought me out of horses. I wonder what the future looks like for MB in his mind.

13 Likes

RG ran around to do it.

6 Likes

She seems to understand very well what everyone is saying. This has gone way too far today.

1 Like

No evidence and a court of law found that he shot her twice in a delusion.

Perhaps you need to watch the trial again?

1 Like

I listened to this podcast today. I don’t think it was entirely accurate. Most of it was a repeat of the trial.

2 Likes

The good part of the civil trial is everyone’s dirty laundry comes out, not just the victims. And no, not too worried about LK’s inconsistencies on details. The basic story stayed the same and the main points of it were corroborated by RG and ED.

1 Like

Who let the dog out?

12 Likes

It seems RG knew to keep people alive, even when they shot his gf twice.

2 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

Maybe it just means finish the details on moving out

1 Like