Unlimited access >

Barisone assessment

part of the ‘you-know-who’ clause…

2 Likes

No. You can only require drug tests as an employer or for sports where drug testing is within their rules. Customers/clients can’t be required to test clean. In reality, RG isn’t even a boarder, LK is!

3 Likes

He may have been looking for his own way out. Who knows?

4 Likes

Yeah, well, some of us have. :wink:

7 Likes

Addiction comes in many forms and all are ugly for all involved. It’s a never-ending need for the one addicted and always waiting for “what next” for family members and significant others. I have true sympathy for addicts but there comes a time when others have to make decisions rather than being the witnesses or enablers. :frowning:

6 Likes

I wanted to put this here as a little reminder of LK’s stance on how to ask boarders to leave barns.

So MB did try to get LK to leave and make her believe the barn wasn’t the right fit. His lawyer tried to get her to leave. Her father tried to get her to leave. It just didn’t work. And yes - before anyone misquotes me - LK did say “without making it personal” - but after weeks of meetings and discussions between involved parties, and harassment and threats from LK, it did get personal (thought not with intent - per the NGRI ruling).

15 Likes

Not according to New Jersey tenant law. I base this partly on your explanations of New York tenant law, reading the for the public New Jersey helpful guidelines, and the law segments available online and posted by others all very informative.

After 30 days, they had tenant rights and evictions were to be according to law. Her testified and admitted behavior should have enabled him to evict her under the 3 day section (with time added to get time on a judge’s schedule as explained by yourself and/or others) for being disorderly. The horses could have a 30 day notice to leave.

He gave an unfiled notice, then if not acted on, he could file, then once the time was up and the paperwork signed, have LE evict her.

PM me. :grinning:

“Proxies from her inner circle” would be her mom?

I don’t know what CH thought, but IIRC, it was a text to LK (and possibly JK) from RG who had just had had a run-in with the farrier about shoeing LK’s horses the morning of 8/7/19. RG was at the barn. LK was at the house and when she got the text that the farrier was not going to shoe her horses, she composed the infamous “Finish the Bastard” and texted it back.

1 Like

Do you recall what day RG made the “finger gesture” (gun) to MB? Was it after the farrier or the day before?

4 Likes

It was testified that her father was also on the text chain. I assume she was telling the truth.

4 Likes

I did not get the impression she thought it was a game but more she wanted him to do what was agreed to, he was avoiding her, and it became a very unwise and unhealthy battle of wills

She should have left. He should not have shot her.

2 Likes

Who gives a flip. Her father, acting as her agent, waived the 30 days when he negotiated an agreement with Tarshis and presented it as accepted.

21 Likes

Not proven to most that he actually did. But, yes, she should have left long before she escalated the terror.

15 Likes

Wasn’t there some testimony that LK said not to give MB a bill because it would “mess up our plan”?

14 Likes

I think she made it pretty clear that she wanted training from MB directly and she thought he had committed to that.

I don’t really recall. If I had to guess I would say it was that same morning. Someone else may remember better than I.

Yes, RG said that during his testimony.

11 Likes

Or did he crack her? She was I think still singing his praises on July 13 when he was writing texts to MHG about making her life so miserable she would leave and he was good at it.