Barisone assessment

So why would you bring her up? Again, for those in the back MHG celebrated the results of the trial. Why the H E double hockey sticks should she have fear of being at risk.

8 Likes

The only testimony as to MHG’s fear was that she was afraid of LK, RG, and specifically that she was afraid JK was going to kill her.

21 Likes

Be rest assured that every bit of her current medical issues and treatments will be on FULL DISPLAY and under complete investigation for any civil court case. Logic would dictate, Mrs MyHusbandIsAnAttorneyAndShouldKnowThis that full injury MUST be examined in order to assess any compensation and award. I’m shocked you don’t realize this.

21 Likes

Totally!

1 Like

she was not.

1 Like

Well, that’s not what the state psych said in his defense of why MB wasn’t delusional: it was all real and they were all afraid, and MHG told the police in her interview that she was afraid of JK.

10 Likes

Wanna bet?

1 Like

4 Likes

If LK was that worried she would have never bought a house so close to his. So I can only assume she bought a house so close to his for another reason, but it sure wasn’t “worry”.

24 Likes

But, but, but it is what she wants to believe because that is what they want her to believe. Her mind must conveniently dismiss anything she can’t cope with. I can’t believe her family is not helping this woman, but heck, they haven’t helped the daughter except enabling her every action. How scary there are probably many more families like this around just waiting.

7 Likes

Not why LK wasn’t believed on the stand and the defense was.

6 Likes

The house was bought in December probably with the full expectation MB would take the plea deal and when he didn’t they were positive he would be found guilty on all charges! Remember the smug, cocky posts by IM discussing bombshells and MB going away for 80 years!

14 Likes

Based on dozens YouTube posts, LK/RG should be in prison and MB living the good life again.

19 Likes

Actually, there is.

Who let the dog out?

If the shooting happened the way LK/RG said it did and the dog was in the house, at what point did someone let the dog out? LK testified to doing her spinnies, RG testified to do an Ironman leap faster than a speeding bullet but then somehow the dog was biting MB.

Explain how that could have happened?

22 Likes

is there any other?

3 Likes

Can anyone link the LK interview that happened in front of the big box store? I’m not clear on this. Ty

4 Likes

now you are TALKING, Sistah

3 Likes

Even if convicted MB wouldn’t be going away for a very long time. He already had almost 3 years in and attempted murder isn’t murder so conceivably maybe just 10 years.

6 Likes

And when you campaign over months to destroy someone’s life and mind, there are also consequences. Unfortunately for your daughter, crazy people do crazy things up to & including bringing a gun to a landlord/tenant discussion.

17 Likes

Thank you for finishing my thoughts for me. :slight_smile: I shouldn’t try to post while eating supper. :wink:

2 Likes