Barisone assessment

because she is the real target of the ire…

20 Likes

BINGO!!!

MB was collateral damage for protecting her!

18 Likes

People feared an incarcerated man was going to materialize in her room and kill her?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too bad no one feared she’d look like a liar while testifying. A far, far more valid fear.

22 Likes

Please look at the quote of yours that I was responding to. I answered your post mentioning MHG, because I was responding to your post asking why MHG would possibly be in danger.

My point is that if MB is fully sane and non delusional, there’s no danger. Not to LK; not to MHG. But if he’s released with incomplete rehab, and retains delusional behavior, it’s not predictable who might be at risk.

The original mention of MHG was by @hut-ho78, not by me.

1 Like

Yeah, a man with a badly broken arm, who had been beaten to unconsciousness! And who was in the custody of law enforcement!

10 Likes

Neither is posting all sorts of lies on social media, making false reports, doing barefoot veiled ninja runs to spy, plotting to extort from someone, lying profusely on social media, terrorizing people, or issuing the command FINISH THE BASTARD but you seem to be just fine with those things @Seeker1

24 Likes

I have a new writing project lined up, but sor some reason I feel ‘memoirs of an uninteresting person’ to lack the snazz and intrigue ‘barefoot ninja’ would have.
what genre you think Barefoot Ninja should occupy?

4 Likes

Good grief. I leave for the barn to Mod1 asking for civility and come back to a thread explosion. This should be interesting. What’d I miss? Guess I am about to find out…

9 Likes

Well, yes, but that wouldn’t explain why she would be in fear of her life when MB is released. :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl:
you ah killing me heah!

1 Like

not a lot.

But I came to the conclusion that beer won’t be strong enough for the civil trial. I am contemplating building a still…

13 Likes

I anticipate any video from the porch cam that day would show a completely different story than what two (3 if you count ED) people testified and I suspect that is exactly why the camera and all evidence of the video disappeared. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

33 Likes

I just opened my cardboardosé (no cardboardeaux for me - I am on a rosé kick). May need to plant a vineyard before the civil trial. How long does it take for grapes to become productive? I will need a lot of ‘em at this rate!

ETA: 1) Relieved that the subject has moved on from year old beefs since resolved. 2) Guess nobody watched my T Swift video!

9 Likes

Kanarek ire, right?!

6 Likes

Gaslighting…. That is what bad people do.

7 Likes

I have a copper still! I inherited it. Perhaps we could join forces!

12 Likes

If you don’t want trouble don’t try and extort someone.

If you don’t want trouble don’t engage in a campaign of terror and retribution just because you can’t be teachers pet.

It also bears mentioning that many here as well as other social media comment areas fully believe MB was jumped FINISH THE BASTARD style. And if there was a murder plot perhaps the plotter is well known to you. And it wasn’t MB or MHG.

Consider this: While there are all sorts of actions employed by LK to terrorize, there weren’t any similarly nefarious actions done by MB.

21 Likes

In the hospital a defendant has armed guards and may even be handcuffed to the bed so he was still incarcerated.

8 Likes

The clinicians would certainly be viewing that as well. And yes, it could inform them quite a lot, but I agree it wouldn’t override their assessments, but it could change what conclusions they ultimately reached. I can understand how that seems far fetched, though.

4 Likes

I was addressing a hypothetical posed by VHM in which the video cameras showed exactly what LK/prosecutor claimed. VHM thought that if the actions claimed by LK/prosecutor had been captured on video, MB would be “in jail for life right now”. I just don’t understand her reasoning; I think the consequences for MB would be exactly the same (under the hypothetical).

2 Likes