Barisone assessment

What makes you think i need money or anything at all?

Well, that certainly is not the impression you gave just a few posts up! My, how quickly you can change your mind.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Probably because your daughter could only afford to pay $5,000 a month for multi horse board, lessons and people rent.

13 Likes

You must have misread or misinterpreted.

2 Likes

I don’t have a clue what you need or want, other than possibly attention, but you brought up the expense of medical bills and your disgust over those who have contributed to MB’s fund.

7 Likes

Stall space and renovations were a part of ongoing negotiations as mentioned in the trial.

I’m still catching up on earlier posts, but…

What?!? I’m pretty darn sure that was not the testimony that was given during the trial when Mr. B had her phone records right there.

Particularly since her excuse was that JH might have “stolen” her phone and done the search to make her look bad. How would JH have done that after the shooting, pray tell? :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Apparently so did the rest of us here this evening.

3 Likes

I did not!!

But the renovations were not done and more horses were being bought and coming in.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s quite a stretch there, isn’t it?

4 Likes

If it were your purpose, it woułd make sense and even be understandable. I can totally see how much this could hurt. I don’t understand, since it is explicitly not what you are doing, per your own statements, why you come here at all if it continues to hurt you. However, that is your business as I’m sure you will tell me.

5 Likes

I stand corrected. It was a post after yours that mentioned medical bills:

I’m sure your daughter has medical bills from the event, and probably substantial ones at that. even if they are paid off, I can see how this would be seen as the height of unfairness.

1 Like

More horses were bought, transported, and organized by michael. He wanted my daghter t huy more horses. Mhg…didnt as she wanted her to leave but mb wanted more from her. He even made the arrangements with the quarantine facility and picked up the horse there for her.

1 Like

yes of course any one can do it. I think there are sour grapes that 1. they didn’t think of it and 2, MB is getting so much there.

and I’m the one who brought up the medical bills, Seeker didn’t mention those, that’s all me

6 Likes

2 Likes

Well thank you for your honesty.

2 Likes

The irony here is just too much.

15 Likes