Barisone assessment

:joy:

I have been on public trial tor 3 years. I have been called names, mocked, lied about, ridiculed, laughed at, denigrated, accused of being a horrible mother, accused not helping a daughter in need, accused of plotting to steal, accused of assisting in some way in a plot to drive a man crazy…who was already crazy… accused of neglecting my responsibilities, accused of not attending the rendering of the verdict because i dont care…accused of being a criminal, accused of being a gang member, accused of not caring to attend hearings when i was in hospital with slit open comatose daughter…and today accused of not being financially responsible and incompetent. you all must be awfully proud of yourselves. I probably forgot some of the horrific thing being-said to me or about me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Perhaps you should try another route: dignity. The civil court will present the case -

13 Likes

There must have been a shift change or an incredibly large vat of coffee!

The “A” team must have been called up!

8 Likes

I have my dignity and hold my head high without resorting to any of your tactics.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nope…kirby here still…just me and only me.

1 Like

2 Likes

Im not worried about a case.

1 Like

Perhaps you should disengage and back off?

1 Like

2 Likes

You have repeatedly stated you do not care what anyone’s opinion is
:woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

I’m intrigued that the 911 call statement by RG, wrt RG breaking MBs arm, received such a reaction.
Did they think we wouldn’t know who had broken his arm and injured him so badly?
Are they worried how that will look in the civil trial?

13 Likes

I didnt say i cared. I was just describing what has happened. It truly reflects more on the the people that deliver these messages than me. They know the source of all this nonsense. It speaks louder about some you than me.

1 Like

2 Likes

Goodness is trubanloki when u need her…talking about shifts…and a coordinated effort…man you guys are something

1 Like

Nighty night all

1 Like

So we went from this-

to this!

All in a 13 minute period of time!

14 Likes

2 Likes