Is this a threat?

7 Likes

2 Likes

No

Could be perceived as one.

8 Likes

Not meant as such.

1 Like

I was just giving advice like every is giving me…you know you would look better if you would stop giving me a hard time

1 Like

Perhaps this thread could have a title change. It’s akin to a tennis match…back and forth back and forth.

So probably nothing new set to happen until what, September?

8 Likes

You are not someone I would take advice from, even if I cared how I look. It is very freeing to know you have been direct and honest, and not played any games with anyone. Great way to live life!

6 Likes

The last GFM update says his hearing is scheduled in July.

12 Likes

Awww.
Come on you know you just love me!! :blush:

1 Like

I dont care

1 Like

You know when u copy and paste everything you make it almost impossible for the mods to remove posts

1 Like

3 Likes

Not any more.

…oh you mean that time when the very very hot place froze over? O Interesting

1 Like

2 Likes

I thought she was going to bed so we could continue on with the topic, but here we still are: The Seeker Woe is Me Show.
A show about a woman who doesn’t care what anyone thinks or does, but don’t say anything about her or her family that could remotely be perceived as negative or her feelings are hurt. Don’t push back on any random off the wall “fact” she posts because she doesn’t mislead, she just gets tired and makes mistakes. Should anyone be nice and genuinely caring offer advice to walk away from the anguish, they are rudely stomped with don’t tell me what to do, I don’t care, everyone is mean to me and my family…but, but, but, please sir, may I have some more?

16 Likes

I’ll pledge a dime to anyone who can explain who or what this is in reference to

4 Likes

I’m not sure it is explainable. Logic seems to have left the room hours ago!

9 Likes