Barisone assessment

So now you are saying Tarshish lied on the stand when he said he, your husband and one other person found the PanAm champion’s facility that your daughter rejected? Hmmm.

18 Likes

Because:
A. Michael is a decent human being and likely wanted the horses somewhere safe.
B. Finding somewhere comparable for her to go was the fastest way to get Lauren out of his hair and much easier than a drawn out legal battle over eviction.

ETA/ it’s not very nice for the proposed new barn owner, granted, but if that’s who most of us think it is, their reputation isn’t exactly stellar to begin with. Maybe that’s why MB thought it was a good fit for LK and RG :wink:

18 Likes

I showed up one day early for a flight
Better than a day late.

8 Likes

Ahh how sweet… i have love for all of your but your verbalizations are frequently…Ummmmm … not so nice…so i continue to pray for you all to become the best versions of yourselves.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bless your heart.

9 Likes

Yeah, like I was wrong for years saying Barisone would not be found guilty? Think about how good I am at nailing that all this time!

Okay, Seeker you have become boring and The Big Lewbowski is getting ready to start…I’m outta here for a while.

6 Likes

Yes trubandloki… i may have heard balinkas and tarshis say these things but doesnt makes them true. They produced no evidence whatsoever. You didnt hear my husband say this.

You already posted it and we already saw her talk about expenses. We also saw her never mention cashflow problems or needing Lauren’s absurdly low board payments, which would have been costing the farm money, not earning them income.

The only people who talk about a cashflow problem are you and your horseless friend.

13 Likes

You didn’t even understand it much less nail it

2 Likes

No i will give u time stamps from mhgs testimony.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ok enjoy the rest of you evening

2 Likes

11 Likes

Oof.

Many years ago, I got home very late after a long drive from a very long horse show, but I knew I had a dentist appointment on Monday afternoon. When I woke up and looked at my watch and saw it was 1 o’clock, I thought I was going to miss the appointment. So I jumped up to run out to my car to find the dentist’s phone number to call them. When I opened the door, it was pitch dark outside. It turned out it was 1 AM on Monday when I woke up, so I still had 12 hours to get to the dentist. Lol.

13 Likes

Bless your heart too eggbutt. You certainly are in need of blessings

1 Like

Oh, so he was found guilty. [edit]

6 Likes

It was proven he shot her due to insanity

2 Likes

My amazing long life, family, and reputation are my blessings. Thanks though.

6 Likes