Barisone assessment

2 Likes

Approx. 7:06:00 is when she starts talking about FB claims about insurance fraud, and then her attempts to speak with the adjustor.

8 Likes

Many times? You, Seeker1? Uh-huh.

Again, MB made a fabulous living and was amazingly successful financially for years. Yep, he had a settlement coming up with Vera but your daughter’s cut rate board wasn’t going to make a dent in that. You honestly don’t have a clue what expenses are for boarding horses, do you? Barisone didn’t need your daughter for anything. Don’t continue fooling yourself. How many facility owners are knocking your, or her, door down to beg her to grace their facility with her presence? Hmmm? Yeah, I thought so.

18 Likes

Why would michael and tarshis negotiate for her to go to a different barn if she was such a nightmare? That is totally illogical.

1 Like

Because ninjas?

14 Likes

Um, your husband and Tarshish negotiated a barn for her to land. There was an additional person involved as well as I’m sure you know, but it definitely wasn’t Michael Barisone.

15 Likes

All i know is what mhg testified on the stand when schelhorn questioned her about michaels expenses for business. She gave a number then some details? Want me to repost link!

2 Likes

Again, what did Barisone Dressage expenses have to do with your damn daughter?

18 Likes

1 Like

Husband did no such thing. Maybe balinkas “said” that but there was no proof whatsoever. Balinkas had quite an arsenal of stories about many things that were total fiction that were designed to confuse the jury. That was his job. He did not have to prove anything because Lauren was not on trial.

1 Like

It’s just too easy.

12 Likes

I have said many times eggbutt that your opinions mean very little to me as you are wrong a alot.

2 Likes

And yet here you are.

Typing to Eggbutt.

Again.

After posting your grand exit.

Last night.

18 Likes

Show me proof of what you accuse husband of saying?.you will find no documents, txts etc and no reason for them to try to help her because as you say…they all disliked her intensely. Right?

1 Like

I changed my mind. Why dont you like me here knight’s mom?

1 Like

Ok again and this time use sentences

1 Like

Who said I don’t like you. I love you. Long time.

15 Likes

I think u understood what i was saying as is. Why bother to be formal?

:astonished:

Remind me again, you say you were at the trial every day, right? Were you listening?

3 Likes

You mean normal, not formal.

12 Likes