Barisone assessment

You seem to be confused. Again.

5 Likes

MHG has sold horses, had horses in training, has campaigned stallions and I’m sure bred horses, raised babies, etc., for many years. Some were out in a field. Others were bringing in commission - I’d say good commission too considering they were 5-6 figure horses. MHG brought in income is various ways and wasn’t simply an amateur boarding.

26 Likes

There were many wonky things happening.

1 Like

Not really but thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

So mhg said in her testimony that he had cash flow problems at the time

2 Likes

1 Like

Darn, and you ask us why we quote people. Didn’t you say that you do not delete things?

Edit to add - the removed post is the bottom quoted post.

15 Likes

I change based on new information. You can copy and paste ad infinitum.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh, wow, @trubandloki. I hope this puts to rest all the squawking about ‘why do you QFP?’ :weary:

15 Likes

Nope. That is a lie and that has already been proven in post 3376. Keep up.

14 Likes

Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen. They will just continue to squawk.

8 Likes

No. No I did not say that I “do not delete things”.

I said I sometimes I delete a post if I post something, then learn the point has already been addressed so that my post was redundant. In this case the clarification that Ekat was taking issue with Seekers use of the word “decided” in “decided to shoot her” made my question to Ekat moot, about 2 minutes after I posted it. That’s why I deleted it.

I know why you quote the small set of people you don’t like.

What I asked is why you have taken it upon yourself to decide that most posters can avail themselves of the delete function and have posts disappear without record, but a small number of people you don’t like cannot.

1 Like

3 Likes

MHG said “she” was not paying board for the horses. She did not expand her answer to say that some of those 9 were probably her clients’ horses and that they were paying board. Probably this was based on good lawyer advice, “answer only the question you were asked” . (I know this not from being part of a trial but having been deposed more than once on other issues. ) Pretty much would bet that MHG herself did NOT own 9 horses who were in training. As someone noted earlier, at least a couple babies in the field.

21 Likes

“Wonky” that’s an interesting choice of a word. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard that word used in the barn or in regards to a contact.

ETA: ok maybe a fan is wonky or the clippers are wonky. Oooh, maybe a dryer was wonky :thinking:.

9 Likes

So there was no signed document between your daughter and Michael Barisone. It’s really interesting you appear to know specifics about his financed. Where did that information come from? Maybe his office?

17 Likes

What on earth is this comment in response to?

Have you ever heard the word continuity and do you know what it means? Your posts are so irratic and nonsensical, but perhaps that is your intention.

And what is a moderstor_1?

7 Likes

It came from mhgs testimony on the stand. I have posted the link many times. Do u need it again?

2 Likes

Never mind

1 Like