Barisone assessment

Ok what do u need for verification? Would u like moderstor_1 to verify?

2 Likes

Is this in response to my comment? If so, what does moderator one know about MHG’s feelings?

7 Likes

Could you give us your legal opinion, would that have been ‘true perjury’ or just regular ol’ perjury? :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I just offered my opinion that I think it’s hypocritical of posters here to say how much they dislike her SM posts, and her posting is their justification that makes her “fair game” for bashing, then import her posts from another forum as they can outrage themselves and bash her some more.

1 Like

No one said she was perfect but at 40k bills per month he was willing to let some things go for extra cash. Mhg didn’t like it but she was boarding 9 horses there without payment…(check mhg testimony for the numbers). The arrangements worked for awhile until mb decided to shoot her.

2 Likes

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion. That doesn’t mean you’re correct, or that anyone else has to pay any attention to your opinion.

11 Likes

So many options…what if it’s “serious perjury charges”?

1 Like

Do whatever you want. You must not believe what mhg said either…

1 Like

3 Likes

Oooooh! We could have new friends!

7 Likes

Except…that didn’t happen, as evidenced by the verdict.

16 Likes

Please explain ekat.

1 Like

Oof! So we’ve got:

perjury
seriously perjury charges
true perjury (which must be the easiest to prove as it has only a single criterion although many nuances, we are to understand)

Did she really testify under oath that she spoke with the insurance adjuster? That’s, wow. Bold, especially knowing the insurance adjuster was going to testify, too.

Again, I say, oof!

12 Likes

Exactly! Thank you!

4 Likes

I believe she is attending to your use of the word ‘decided’ which indicates that MB had intent and it’s been proven that he lacked such intention or knowledge.

Edited: attention --> intention

12 Likes

Oh ok. My bad. He shot her in a state of insanity

2 Likes

It’s confusing, no doubt. All these years, I’ve been operating under the assumption that perjury = perjury. Who knew?

Re: the adjuster - oof is right. I’ll find the time stamp in a bit.

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

2 Likes

First of all, IIRC, several of those 9 horses were babies living on field board—not very expensive for the operation.

She was also training horses and teaching clients for no money.

13 Likes