Barisone assessment

People, mostly LK, have lobbed ideas about defamation for the last 2+ years. This accusation by the Seeker1 account is the first time I’ve seen something I’d actually worry about wrt defamation claims. She’s accusing a legal professional of blatant perjury AND it would appear, the prosecutor of such dereliction of duty that he failed to simply question this liar and expose the perjury during the trial.

This is a bit stunning actually.

33 Likes

It’s a pretty troubling accusation to throw out there.

13 Likes

I saw a Twitter comment the other day about Ivanka Trump and Naomi Biden (I have no idea who she is) and it said something like, “these two families have a family member problem” and I thought, ‘really? You ain’t seen nothing yet’!

6 Likes

I would also think JK is a bit concerned about his license as his actions, advice and planning in LKs plan to torment , torture and illegally record a man have to violate the code of ethics for the NJ bar. Also LK should definitely be concerned about her actions, both past and ongoing in regards to the USEF and it’s code of conduct.

20 Likes

That civil suit may expose even more.

9 Likes

Yep those pre trial depositions are going to be quite interesting and informative and not beneficial to the Ks in anyway.

12 Likes

Perhaps this is the promised “true perjury” we’ve all been awaiting.

9 Likes

My husband wasnt involved in looking for another barn

2 Likes

Have no idea

1 Like

Are u threatening me?

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahaha :woman_facepalming:Nope
Read for comprehension please

4 Likes

3 Likes

Are u sure?

1 Like

Yep
So do tell me how you feel threatened, I’d love to hear this tale
ETA if you are Kirby, then you weren’t even mentioned in said post so are you LK or JK, just want to be clear.

12 Likes

I’m guessing MB did the actual looking. But there is testimony that your husband was involved in the negotiations to get Lauren moved to the new barn that Michael had found. Are you saying that testimony was false?

11 Likes

Oh its me!

2 Likes

Logically, he would be involved in some manner since the board bill was going to go up quite a lot and he pays the bills.

16 Likes

Im saying that was no evidence to support that claim.

2 Likes

Just because it was logical doesnt make it true

2 Likes

Are you saying that your husband doesn’t pay your kid’s bills?

9 Likes