Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Heck, we had KK flat out say that LK deserved his attention, he was spending too much time on his girlfriend not his paying client.

11 Likes

ANYTHING said by anyone in the Krifecta or their supporters must be taken with a grain of salt. So much has been proven false, missing or nonexistent.

Why not respond in a timely manner to subpoenas that mention items of importance they have mentioned yet now aren’t too sure they can? These people are shysters and are used to slipping out of sticky situations for years and years. Tick-Tock.

15 Likes

Hell hath no fury like a rotund lady scorned.

Bad move Lauren. But you just can’t help yourself can you?

22 Likes

No, I didn’t watch it. I read the transcript.

I thought it was an excellent, neutral overview of the feud and the shooting.

1 Like

Maybe there was some confusion on the location of the decimal point in the $5000 a month figure they were paying him. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Ahh… found the post. MHG was apparently trying to sleep her way to the podium and was more exciting that LK’s money.

10 Likes

Yes, written word (transcripts) show facial expressions, body language, smirks, scowls, tone, energy. (Sarcasm) I think that’s why novels have so many paragraphs devoted to descriptions. Gosh, I simply forgot you could see it all happening as you read it! Tell us, did you see the tears, did you see the bow lesson, did you see the puffed up smug smirks? Nope. So you really don’t have an inkling whether the program was balanced or a fantasy!!

How did Boyd or Michael P explain “the feud”?

Why do you post here? Honest question.

22 Likes

I thought it was powerful when EB’s eyes filled with tears when discussing the NGRI verdict on 48 Hours. He really seems passionate about law and his clients. There are some great pics of him in the court room on google images for various cases.

EB announcing the verdict after the trial:

25 Likes

Man, this post really shows the real Kirby Kanarek doesn’t it? I particularly like her assumption that a woman of talent was sleeping her way to success. I wonder if that thought came from personal experience??

I’ve said this dozens of times, Michael’s relationship with MHG and his personal finances and business decisions were none of the Kanarek’s business. Ironically they pitch fits when we have the gall to question their relationships and financial dealings! Ah, the hypocrisy is mind boggling!!

33 Likes

I wonder if Mom and Dad let Michael know what their money was paying for? Also, as an aside, I wonder if Kirby knew why SafeSport called CPS)

9 Likes

(Dirty t-shirts)

16 Likes

Watch out y’all….LK is going to add us all to her large defamation suit…

22 Likes

Bring it on.

6 Likes

CH posts on the forums right now because she can. She is literally one of the only people putting forward arguments in support of LK’s point of view in these discussions.

It’s remarkable how steadfastly CH has dedicated herself to this effort. It’s got to be discouraging to see how VERY MANY people disagree with CH’s take on this situation.

Oh well. Maybe CH will be vindicated as the civil litigation proceeds. Maybe LK will get lots of money from an insurance company.

Or… maybe not.

18 Likes

That will be fun. Especially if she cooperates the way she’s doing in her current civil suit, which, as it progresses, just might completely render defamation moot.

Defamation: the action of damaging the good reputation of someone.

19 Likes

LK would have to have a good reputation to destroy.

17 Likes

Well logic alone would make it apply to 2018.

The house lost four bedrooms in the basement and a two bedroom (I think) apartment on the main floor in 2019!

Justin Harding had lived in the second floor apartment for 15+ years and got displaced so that JK could stop his baby girl from getting kicked off the farm.

You don’t find that pretty inequitable?

15 Likes

So where are these posts of “Robert Goodwin” being made? I can’t find them anywhere. Does anyone have a link? Thanks

2 Likes

Plus, her manifesto refers to having Dad/IM/JK negotiate/enforce the deal for living arrangements in 2019, after the burst pipe. But she also lies on social media, she says, so…

6 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09DihU1Nv5uSnjpvEAotJDyEAvYZ4KzdNbAMeqPKzUHvwEYKvwvhJgzZJx1tL9bw6l&id=100057745405355&mibextid=2e2jqb

3 Likes