Unlimited access >

Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Just FYI, for those who have not been keeping up with the big thread on the civil case.

Edited to add: You may want to record the program after it to be on the safe side, just in case the earlier football game runs long and delays the broadcast. Someone made this very helpful suggestion on the other thread. :slight_smile:

Edited again to add preview trailer:

22 Likes

It’s also on at 10 pm on the West Coast. Will check in to the thread to see East Coasters reviews before we see it here.

2 Likes

It should be on Paramount + also, but I don’t know if it’s available before Saturday night.

2 Likes

There is a post on the Go Fund Me about this topic. I think it is available after it is on TV.

2 Likes

I don’t have cable, but my SO does! I will ask him to record it - it will be my treat to watch after I get back from my young horse’s inspection.

2 Likes

I’m not sure there’s any way of seeing it in the UK

Is there any chance of a commentary from those of you who can watch it?

2 Likes

Per the post on the Go Fund Me, it will be posted on the 48 hours website the next day or on Paramount+.
There are lots of options to see it that also are listed in the other thread.

2 Likes

Already?? I’m surprised.

2 Likes

Why? The criminal case has been over for a bit.

4 Likes

Not that I’m advocating this because of course it would violate all kinds of copyright laws, but hypothetically, someone in the US could watch it on their laptop or phone while their screen recorder is running. They could hypothetically upload that video to YouTube as a private video that only those with the link could see, and they could hypothetically send that link to people if they wished.

That being said, since DH clearly doesn’t believe copyright laws apply to her, I’m guessing she will record the whole thing and post it on her YT channel, especially if it makes LK look bad (and how could it not?) It will be a goldmine for in terms of clicks and revenue

9 Likes

You can watch it from their FB page.

3 Likes

Youtube is pretty quick at taking these things down now.

Damn the episode preview looks good!

12 Likes

I’m not going to watch the preview as I don’t want spoilers. I will resurrect my DVR if it conflicts with football.

3 Likes

I’m not going to watch the preview because just seeing a photo of that woman makes me nauseous. I can’t abide the idea of hearing her speak. I’m recording 48 Hours, but I honestly don’t know if I can watch. Maybe after someone lets us know how it goes. If it is slanted toward her rendition of the story(ies), I will pass. Absolutely.

27 Likes

Anyone know, the grey haired guy who looks like RG retaining fluid… Is that RG or who is that?

9 Likes

Jonathan Kanarek

11 Likes

Oh and the lady talking about MB being torn between his love interest and LK?

1 Like

Hmmm, interesting.
Not what I imagined at all.

3 Likes

If I had to guess, I would guess LO, of the GoFundMe updates.

10 Likes