Unlimited access >

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

You’d think a 3rd year intern would be pretty capable.

14 Likes

Why did you feel the need to edit this? I got the notification, so I know you did….

Where is a QFP when you need it?

@Moderator_1. Just including a tag in case there is some tale being spun

5 Likes

Do you need to know why I edited the post, @Sdel?

You claimed that I suggested that RG “has a log in”.

I don’t believe I ever suggested that, so I intended to ask you “Where did I suggest ‘RG has a log in’?”

I noticed there was a typo, or an auto correct, so it came out as “long in” in place of “log in”. I corrected it.

In my original reply, I didn’t even bother to respond to your “guessing” that I would next try to “hint” that IM was RG instead of JK (?!)

Feel better now?

2 Likes

Oh boy. Lol. That was one of her more coherent rants, but I’ve got more than a few questions after reading it… and she sure consults with quite a lot of attorneys for someone who IM claims hasn’t sued anyone. :rofl:

14 Likes

What thread should I be on watching 48 hours - can’t keep switching back and forth!? going over to the 48 hour thread, see you in a minute

1 Like

In the interest of keeping things organized, and preventing spoilers from reaching those who aren’t watching live, let’s say live commentary should be posted on the other thread:

https://forum.chronofhorse.com/t/barisone-case-on-48-hours-10-00-pm-eastern-saturday-9-17/

9 Likes

I will go there but I see that both her and her father do not limit their willingness to lie just to social media, do they?
How does the man that was negotiating Lauren Kanarek leaving say that she was never asked to leave? Didn’t he say here that she was asked to leave? I remember asking her to clarify how she and he differed on that point when she insisted he was right about most things.

If you are willing to lie about the small details…

Darn I hate people that lie.

14 Likes

Excellent point. Not necessarily harmful to the horse, but very harmful to MHG.

9 Likes

Do we think the comments from Nagle to 48 Hours were right after the trial, around the same time they interviewed MB? Or did they talk to Nagle more recently?

1 Like

I haven’t watched yet. I’m in the 3rd quarter of my football game.

2 Likes

I was a little surprised 48 Hours did not bring up their extensive arrest records. They talked enough about MB’s background, but not the résumés on the other two people in the altercation.

9 Likes

Ok, I just this second got caught up on this thread, only to realize that now I’m almost 350 posts behind on the other one regarding the 48 Hours episode. Ay yi yi. Lol.

4 Likes

Probably threated not to by the klan.

3 Likes

They weren’t “convictions” so they were probably threatened not to show them.

3 Likes

Personally I think Nagels comments were demeaning to juries everywhere. He should be reported by 1000 people.

21 Likes

RG has convictions if I remember correctly

3 Likes

Did he have a speaking role? Was he “allowed” to participate? I can see why they wouldn’t bring it up if he wasn’t there to speak about it…

1 Like

So, both parents logged in an hour ago.

Do we have no ability to see a list of users logged in to a section any more, like the old software? Anyone like me thoroughly dislike this software? And what a rotten piece of search software. Jeese Louise. No ability to pull up the list of users and sort by recent log ons, or by recently made usernames?

5 Likes

There’s no need to go off on the COTH forums, really.

I’m sure I’m not alone in being very impressed by the moderators of the COTH forums.

It is weird that there are very odd people here lurking, but that has always been an issue and is no fault of anyone’s , except for the stalking creepy people.

You can easily find any users latest posts, by typing their screen name into the search feature on COTH.

12 Likes

Just now I have finally caught up on both threads. But I won’t be able to look at the BB again for probably about 12 hours, so I’m sure by that time I will be hopelessly behind again here. Story of my life lately on the BB! Lol.

6 Likes