Unlimited access >

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I’ll keep adding new filings here as they happen. Editing to add Original complaint and answers.

https://portal.njcourts.gov/webcivilcj/CIVILCaseJacketWeb/pages/publicAccessDisclaimer.faces

LK Civil Suit.pdf (233.1 KB)

MB answer w Counter.pdf (379.2 KB)

SGF Answer w Cross.pdf (328.1 KB)

RC answer w Cross.pdf (5.2 MB)

LK Answer Counter.pdf (163.7 KB)

Recent filings:

CivilCaseJacket2.pdf (698.9 KB) motion to compel LK to sit for in person deposition

CivilCaseJacket3.pdf (786.6 KB) Motion to find KK in contempt for unanswered subpoena

CivilCaseJacket 2.pdf (750.1 KB) motion to find JK in contempt for unanswered subpoena

Interesting new filings in the civil suit last week. Also, Mr Bilinkas filed an Entry of Appearance as Co-Counsel for MB.

CivilCaseJacket (6).pdf (2.5 MB)

Deininger cross- motion to compel LK to sit for deposition in-person

Response to motion to compel.pdf (221.2 KB) Nagel’s response to Motion to compel

OppProtOrder.pdf (4.8 MB) Deininger’s response to Nagel’s response

SGFrespProtOrder.pdf (789.4 KB) SGF response to Order of Protection/request for zoom deposition

Motion To Quash2.pdf (447.3 KB)

MotionToQuash1.pdf (447.3 KB)

SGF OPP MOT QUASH.pdf (1.3 MB)

MB OPP MOT QUASH.pdf (3.2 MB)

27 Likes

Wait, am I understanding correctly that the party who brought the suit is now not cooperating with requests for information? Subpoenas have been ignored?? Wow!!!

27 Likes

So the self proclaimed “bad ass” plaintiff cannot show up for an in person deposition in the case she brought against Michael Barisone???

I’d be ROFLMAO, if not for the fact she ruined a man’s life with her bull pucky!!!

28 Likes

Not really a big surprise considering her reputation for avoiding being served!

21 Likes

How trumpian!

25 Likes

Stunning, isn’t it?

Meanwhile, still doesn’t appear that SGF looks like they are interested in settling with the “trespasser”. (SGF’s word, not mine).

29 Likes

I’m so confused! Didn’t Kirby declare she transcribed the illegal recordings? Why not turn them over if she did? I’ve always wondered how she knew who was talking on those recordings. Didn’t LK say they (the recordings) would be front and center of the 48 Hours segment? Why all the secrecy now at this late date I wonder??

Am I the only one now thoroughly confused?

20 Likes

No, not at all. I am equally confused why she would ignore a subpoena to disclose the very transcripts she discussed providing. It kind of hurts my head a little trying to make sense of it.

20 Likes

This really is fascinating, isn’t it? Every single person I know would jump through hoops to respond to a subpoena! What gives people the idea to flout the law and completely ignore legal summons? I just don’t get it! No one is above the law in the US, right? Wow.

23 Likes

It appears she’s just following her husband’s lead, since he ignored his subpoena as well. You’d think an attorney could muster up a response of some sort.

17 Likes

These are the transcripts of the Bombshell Tapes, right?

I’m confused, too, and I’m not nearly as up to date on all this as the rest of you.

11 Likes

Yes. And you have now given the recordings their official name.

26 Likes

Correct. I love that name by the way. It makes no sense at all why KK wouldn’t even answer the subpoena, much less provide her transcripts. It’s very confusing.

7 Likes

Clearly the juice of the tapes was a fabrication. Their existence is now just incriminating to LK/RG/KK if they were most likely illegally obtained.

Perhaps they believe that answering the Subpoenas Duces Tecum cements jurisdiction? Who knows. Just seems like trumpian clown games to me.

Lying is such a pain in the butt when you get called out on it. On the bright side I laughed my ass off reading these papers.

How embarrassing for Team Kanarek!!

37 Likes

So it has all been a giant nothing burger that destroyed a man and his business? Makes one wonder exactly what else has been smoke and mirrors.

27 Likes

So….

1. A partial “transcript” from one recording featured in the SS report?

2. Testimony from the criminal trial that CPS was there for “child neglect” that was reported by SS….and that they were wanting to talk to RC.

3. One Facebook post sneering about RC’s “missing gun”, child endangerment, and “being able to hear your whispers enough to make a transcript”……

Hmmmm….and one very weak inference point was the only thing allowed to be presented during the trial about the custody of the gun on the day of the shooting.

15 Likes

I am so happy we get to see Mr. D and Mr. B again!

12 Likes

I’m really happy about that too.

9 Likes

Would love a clear eyed summary, as I couldn’t get through all the findings. All I will say is, I feel for the octogenarians with a love of horses who got caught up in this whole mess. This should be their golden years!

19 Likes

Because RG is not listed that I saw, we don’t know if they are even interested in talking with him or do they use his responses from the trial?

4 Likes