Unlimited access >

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

1. SGF subpoenaed JK’s records of written communications between him and RG, him and LK, him and Mr Tarshis, and him and the Lundbergs (SGF). JK ignored subpoena. SGF is asking for him to be held in contempt.

2. SGF requested an in person, in NJ deposition of LK. She said no thanks, through her attorney. She’ll do it by Zoom. SGF is asking court to order her to comply with the deposition in the court she picked in the suit she filed.

3. Mr Deininger subpoenaed KK requesting the transcripts she declared she made of the Bombshell Tapes. KK ignored the subpoena. Mr D is asking her to be held in contempt.

50 Likes

Does the self proclaimed “bad ass” realize that her failure to comply just goes to further demonstrate that

1. she has never known what she was talking about, particularly in terms of legal matters,

2. she is proving that nothing she has posted here in the last 3 years has been truthful,

3. she is is proving through her behaviors that this has been nothing but a game to her.

37 Likes

Either they aren’t interested, or he’s cooperating with them.

10 Likes

I wonder what the Fervent Three (or Fervent Four, if you count Mom) will make of this…

6 Likes

Well, wouldn’t that be something? The Laundry Sorting Boy Wonder cooperating with the other side. Wouldn’t that really suck for Team Kanarek???

16 Likes

I’m wondering if they are going to argue against contempt findings. The Court is issuing their rulings on September 9th, so if they are going to file something it needs to be quick.

8 Likes

Thank you!!! (And juicy!)

16 Likes

Johnathan Kanarek was asked by SGF lawyers for documents (texts/emails/etc) between him and the various people involved in the incident: RG, LK, Tarshis, MB, and the other owners of SGF.

Kirby Kanarek was asked by MB’s lawyers for documents connected to the transcripts she admitted to transcribing here and that LK has bragged about sending to SS and Ann Kline here and elsewhere….

Both failed to respond to the subpoenas that were issued just days before the last major thread was started in July.

The other is that SGF is asking the judge to order LK to come to NJ to do her deposition in person. She is refusing to do it except through Zoom because of “Covid”. SGF says it will be lengthy and document intensive and can’t be done properly except in person.

27 Likes

Ha-ha!

26 Likes

Thanks! I got the LK won’t come in person part, but didn’t get the rest. Glad JK is going to have to answer to someone and I find it interesting with regards to timing… wasn’t the thread hysteria around then, previously? And also… LOL, the “bombshell transcripts”.

10 Likes

The other thing that just doesn’t that make sense, in theory, all of this should already be more or less in possession….

LK/RG’s phones and stuff were taken. So were MB’s. And theoretically the other half of this conversation is there. The recordings were handed over by the criminal prosecution. It’s not like there isn’t proof it happened.

12 Likes

Yes…and no. SGF specifically also asked for communications after Aug 7th. So that wouldn’t be anything anyone has yet, that we know of.

12 Likes

Certainly is interesting to think about, isn’t it?

7 Likes

I did the same. And then I thought about Michael sitting on the other side of this.

12 Likes

OMG I busted out laughing!

7 Likes

The delay in the court hearing that keeps getting pushed back wasn’t done in some sort of retaliation for this latest filing is it? My friends are turning me into conspiracy theorists.

Is there a good hard charging investigative journalist who can look into why MB’s hearings keep getting pushed back? This is getting ridiculous and it is making the elderly mob restless.

21 Likes

God I hope not. Different courts, different judges. Plus, I think the update on GoFundMe about that hearing being postponed was the day before these docs were filed. But, the delays in a hearing that was supposed to have happened a while ago are getting a little suspect in my mind too.

Yep, restless for sure! I can only imagine how hard this is for MB and his loved ones.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see the Aug 7th and later docs/videos/tapes!

4 Likes

So, how does this work? Do JK, KK and LK now have bench warrants? Or would a judge have to find them in contempt and then warrants issued? Or-?

And why would JK/KK do this? I mean, Jk isn’t ignorant to the law. It looks like LK is trying to make this be done via zoom or whatever they would use, so I can understand that angle.

4 Likes

No warrants. Right now the attorneys are asking for JK and KK to be compelled to produce the docs and/or sit for depositions, and/or be held in contempt, which could include fines and court costs and whatever else the judge feels like doing. He’s issuing a ruling on September 9th.

Re: LK - the thing is, She filed the suit. She picked the venue by filing the suit. So, she doesn’t really get to say no thank you to showing up in the jurisdiction she picked. I mean, the court could rule differently, but in a several day deposition, with 14,000+ FACEBOOK posts that SGF referenced, plus all the other docs, plus audio, video, etc…a Zoom depo, where someone could theoretically be off-screen coaching someone how to answer would be very not cool.

I think @Knights_Mom is onto something with JK and KK - they know their docs are poison.

28 Likes