Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

I think it’s obvious that ain’t no dog.

11 Likes

Didn’t Schellhorn try to imply that the dog was playing?

5 Likes

I don’t remember that.

I just zoomed in on the picture. Those are all abrasions on his face giving it a raw look. Plus black eyes. At first I thought it was blood. Cyclists call that road rash. I can’t even imagine….

4 Likes

I don’t think Lauren wanting to be the center of attention is a conspiracy theory.
I also do not think Rob G not being around is a conspiracy theory either. He has a known (verified) history of disappearing from time to time.

I personally hope he is on the show.

Though I agree that it is weird that one of the “victims” was not part of any of the previews other than some still shots taken at the time of the original NYTimes article.

I do believe that was Lauren in her posts here on this forum.

10 Likes

That post is from 2019.

That is 100% the point!

Lauren Kanarek has told 48hours that she is JUST getting back into riding after recovering from this incident.

24 Likes

??? I was pointing out to DY…that was 3 years ago so unknown if she has 6 horses currently. I wasn’t referring to your post.

Can you share the link for the interview where she said this. I can only find the article where 48hrs said it, not her.

The photos are late 2019 and were posted to simply show she was riding 6 horses within months of being shot point blank, tap-tap, airlifted, flatlining, however many times, in ICU for weeks, and now is being portrayed as “just beginning to ride”.

21 Likes

While shrieking loudly in pain

5 Likes

The investigative reporter says in the morning show interview when asked about Lauren that she said she is just getting back into riding.

I guess we will have to see if those words by her are in the actual show.

I think people are just trying to counter that reporter saying something so totally wrong.

14 Likes

CS commented along the lines of how his own dog played rough with his own kids.

Yes, LK did mention that Rosie was playing.

6 Likes

And yawning as I recall when shown the photo of a definitely snarling dog.

10 Likes

RG is in one of the 48H preview, very briefly

Interesting the volume of previews and ads about this, and so little about the 9 o’clock show on Gabby Petito

Only a still shot.
Not interviewed.

5 Likes

Nipping, was the word LK used, and Schelly downplayed it too.

7 Likes

Yes

That tragic case will be difficult to watch. Not sure I’m up for that one.

6 Likes

The Gabby Petito episode is an updated episode of something they previously aired.

The Barisone episode is the new season premiere.

12 Likes