Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

I guess it depends on how you define “confirmed”.

According to the filing by Silver, I believe, it’s stated that a COTH poster using the moniker Inigo Montoya, is JK

19 Likes

In Mr. Silver’s brief, he stated “As this Court has known for years and as Plaintiff [Lauren Kanarek] will quickly learn, the undersigned counsel does not make statements that are not supported by evidence.”

I believe him.

40 Likes

I like reading comments too I was just curious what you were looking for so thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Makes me wonder what the heck happened that LK is or was not allowed to stay with the parents (as posted eons ago). When you’re all that BSC what does it take? Maybe I really don’t want to know.

16 Likes

Right! Can you imagine your father or mother going on SM and behaving that way?! and her father is a LAWYER!!! Wow, Just, Wow… Apples and trees , reeps and sows… just WOW!

9 Likes

I thought the moderator confirmed as did the court documents that IM is JK

3 Likes

I’m told LK is on YouTube telling people not to watch.

6 Likes

I don’t think that happened.

1 Like

My memory is simply that Mod asked us to stop making guesses, they did not confirm or deny that it was JK to us on the forum. (Which if you think about it is kind of a yes because they frequently tell us it is not someone, but that involves making an assumption.)

I believe this lawyer. They must have some very good evidence that IM is Jonathan Kanarek.

8 Likes

Thank you for the clarification - I thought that was stated in the law documents. My apologies

1 Like

Or the mods would have jumped on here to say they had not verified anything to anyone.

3 Likes

It was stated in the latest law documents!

3 Likes

18 Likes

Is there a particular day from the trial? When I look on YouTube, the criminal trial seems to be broken down in multiple sections/days.

(Going to kinda check now, as I am caught up on other things temporarily…)

1 Like

I hope the line of her saying “finish the bastard” makes it into the show.

27 Likes

Gosh, I hope so. It is a huge part of it.

7 Likes

Officer Heymer says LK was shot in the upper left chest and in the HAND here. I don’t recall a shot to the hand in the trial or ever hearing that before. It’s at about 45 seconds in. He says there was a woman shot twice in the upper left chest and in the hand. So, 3rd bullet? Does anyone recall there ever being discussion of a shot to LK’s hand?

4 Likes

Just know that this could be a rumor and/or speculation.

Some time ago—maybe years at this point—someone posted a story that JK/KK’s home was “burglarized”. Only KK’s jewelry was taken—nothing was rifled through—not dressers, not the office—no where else…….

I have a family member who has dealt with this. Her daughter is an addict and she would get home from a trip and find her TV gone and spent some time and $$ going around to local pawnshops buying back her jewelry! Sad!

Oops, sorry I missed the part where you said you didn’t want to know :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I also heard this. My GUESS is that the responding officer perhaps saw lots of blood on her hand and made a judgement that she was also shot there. There has not, to the best of my recollection been any other evidence supporting this comment.

13 Likes

You can add that to the list of things these responding officers did such an amazing job with…

17 Likes