Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

That could be… since she claimed to have beaten him with the phone… could have been his blood, or hers if she tried to put pressure on her chest. It could also be some more wonderful police work on things they got wrong.

7 Likes

Ahhh yep. That could definitely be another thing this PD did not get right.

6 Likes

No idea. Someone told me it was there. I didn’t ask where exactly.

3 Likes

The “two men on top of each other” comment wasn’t very clear. Wasn’t RG on top of MB holding him down?

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Are they on the forum? Maybe they can chime in?

No saw it on FB.

2 Likes

The surgeon testified that there was no injury to her hand that indicated a bullet had gone through it. The questioning was regarding the third bullet as I recall. The only injuries LK had, per testimony were the two shots to the chest.

7 Likes

It was mentioned in the trial. It was just never focused on. It got the mention and then completely ignored. I can’t remember if it was this officer or the prosecutor in his opening that mentioned it….but it was included in the trial.

2 Likes

Found it.

6 Likes

Gah! I just got home from the barn with less than an hour and a half to go. I cut cable… does anyone know if the free Paramount+ trial will give me live access??

I got curious and searched L&C for all K videos - looked at all comments and there are no comments by LK or anyone saying not to watch, so not sure what person on FB is referring to.

I think it will. I just signed up for the free trial. Season 35 isn’t uploaded yet to Paramount+ but the trial says CBS channel access.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Gonna go try now. Was furiously googling to see what my options are!

2 Likes

I didn’t see anything either but I’m considering that person saw it and then like usual, LK deleted her posts. I can’t see why a random person would lie.

Who knows. I read someone say the same about YT. Maybe it’s there. I haven’t looked because it’s a lot more tedious. L&C is easy.

3 Likes

For the other Canadians I have just paid $8.00 to add CBS to my satellite channels. I cannot believe I am doing this!!!. I told my husband after 3 years I am invested. I blame Eggbutt!!! LOL

28 Likes

Oh wow. Looks like I need to go through my subscriptions! Apparently I already subscribed… which I didn’t even remember. What else am I paying for without realizing?!? Either way, all set!

ETA: you need a Paramount+ Premium subscription for live CBS.

6 Likes

The Paramount+ I have has several channels, one has FBI most wanted on right now

NM

Its got the Gabby Petito story on 48 hours right now

3 Likes

I’m doing the free trial of Paramount+ on Amazon, it’s got the local CBS affiliate live streaming. Watching the Gabby Petito story, and it says on the Up Next: The Shooting of Lauren Kanarek on the chyron-thingie on the bottom of the screen.

4 Likes