Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

You’re too optimistic.

5 Likes

Agreed. This story has been much better discussed here on COTH. Despite the 10,000 redundant posts and bickering, the narrative is easier to follow here than 48hrs.

21 Likes

I think if it like People. Do I flip through? Yes?
Do I expect depth? No.

2 Likes

Let’s pretend she was not asked to move. Why would ANYONE stay where things were so clearly bad just because they weren’t asked to leave???

If your house is burning down around you, do you stay in it until someone comes along and suggest you get out?

20 Likes

I’m sure people saw her chess game FB posts about sacrificing the Queen and were like WTF

15 Likes

I think this show should be called ‘48 adverts’

16 Likes

I’m so spoiled by the Netflix level of production with documentaries and true-crime shows. This feels like a junior high project.

18 Likes

Ladies, if I produced this it would be a lot better. Promise. Wholly disappointed. @Jealoushe, what think you? Since you were “in the biz” too? In what capacity was that?

11 Likes

And now the Kanarek wall crumbles down

6 Likes

OH… I remember her saying he never called them “squatters” either… then wouldn’t respond to my post including the 9-1-1 recording where he stated that they were squatting. I wonder if they will show the testimony where she says she lies on SM.

13 Likes

There’s no way they are wrapping this up in 15 more minutes. There has to be at least one more episode.

4 Likes

pants on fire! she said yes to child abuse!

25 Likes

SafeSport filing answers public!

15 Likes

So YES Lauren Kanarek told SS MB was sexually abusing children.

25 Likes

This woman…I really have no words.

15 Likes

Shame they couldn’t ask her about that.

2 Likes

Holy guano!!! The TRUTH comes out!

13 Likes

They are struggling AS THE SHOTS ARE FIRED!!!

12 Likes

Wait, I thought the cop was the one yelling “stop f*** moving!” 48hrs said it was Goodwin?

5 Likes

Will we see the pics of cat feces supposedly overflowing a litter box onto children’s beds somehow?

4 Likes