Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Accidental discharge!!

7 Likes

So, we have :bomb: after all?

7 Likes

Did they edit those sounds in there?

Dratā€¦.Iā€™m only at halftimeā€¦.Iā€™m watching later. Be more descriptive of what is going on peopleā€¦

1 Like

Give you give a brief summary of this bit for those of us who canā€™t watch it 'til itā€™s on youtube?

2 Likes

Coma for 4 days she said

4 Likes

So, I donā€™t know what you all are drawing conclusions fromā€¦ but she absolutely implicated him with allegations of sexual abuse. What a piece of manure (her, not him).

24 Likes

You hear struggling and then 2 shots. Is that real time or TV editing for embellishment?

4 Likes

Given that 48 Hrs attributed the copā€™s profanity to RG (when I thought the cop confirmed it was hia voice in court?) Makes me think 48 Hrs embellished and didnā€™t quite stick to the facts on the actual incident.

6 Likes

kanarecks are going down - lie after lie after threats, threats bad bad bad peopleā€¦ this will get flagged and deleted. very bad, very bad people. and now the world knows.

20 Likes

I am going to listen back when it is on YouTube - it could be scuffling or it could be shots.

1 Like

I think this show is terribly put together and took way too long to get to the meat of itā€¦ but I am curious what our trio of posters who appear invested in an alternative narrative have to say. We now know that Lauren maliciously implicated him in false accusations of sexual abuse, not neglect. What say you, @CurrentlyHorseless, @hut-ho78, and @Jealoushe?

25 Likes

Mr. B, who does that?

11 Likes

Good luck Nagel and JK. you are very bad people

13 Likes

It was a bit disappointing. They left out so much but LK was shown for who she is, at least a little bit of it.

9 Likes

Omg Nagel said it again :scream:

17 Likes

Did they filter out the dog that kept you from hearing anything during the trial?

It was Goodwin, per the 911 call. Heymer arrives after those statements and a threat to break his arm.

7 Likes

Iā€™m in the west so Iā€™ve got a little bit to go. Love the play-by-play so I know to zero in on ALL THE BOMBSHELLS that so far seem to be blowing up in the Kā€™s collective faces.

Adjusts belt on bathrobe and thrusts hand into Costco-sized box of CheezIts in anticipationā€¦

23 Likes

no comment that JK an KK are in contempt. the KKā€™s are very bad people - go a head and flag. - you should be ashamed of yourselves

13 Likes