Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Yeah, don’t you love Michael’s response?!

13 Likes

For those wondering about WATCHING, not speculating… Here at least it looks like the Gabby Pettito murder is first at 9pm so if the game runs over it’ll interrupt that first. We are gonna watch both!

10 Likes

Nice that they showed Michael correcting the record. I have a feeling that exchange can be used to explain a lot of the “agreements”……

10 Likes

No doubt.

“The board bill covered how many horses?!?”

4 Likes

I might not be near a TV, so I set my DVR for a four hour block, just to be on the safe side. Lol.

5 Likes

The average person watching probably thinks paying $5,000/month is a lot. If only they knew lol

15 Likes

And another, weird, but mentions RG
https://fb.watch/fABykRylXj/

3 Likes

It is astounding how bad MB looks in the hospital bed in those clips. I see that picture and think self defense straight away. Not to derail or go on a SD tangent, but damn.

36 Likes

Absolutely

2 Likes

I wonder how the cops could see him like that and not even consider the possibility of self defense.

26 Likes

It will be on their FB page.

A longer report from CBS regarding the case that they just linked to on the 48 Hours Facebook page.

3 Likes

This is what I was talking about when I was mentioning being surprised it’s airing this early, and that they’ll likely have a wet print!

3 Likes

Oh, no doubt. But you don’t have to know anything about horses to grasp that if they agreed to pay X number of dollars to board two horses, and ended up with five horses there at the same price, that’s not right.

14 Likes

I would say that it’s a pretty balanced take - even they admit that what happened shortly after 2pm on August 7 is unclear… and they also allude to LK’s behavior, including on the stand. Article ends with “After years of surgeries and treatments, Lauren Kanarek is beginning to ride horses again.” which is so easily debunked, that :roll_eyes:.

13 Likes

I’m quite amazed at how much buildup CBS and 48 Hours are giving this episode. Maybe this case is a lot less obscure than most of us thought.

22 Likes

I am not sure it’s more than they normally do to promote (I don’t watch or follow regularly)… but if it IS more than normal, it may be because it’s the season premiere.

9 Likes

Agreed. The other thing I am frustrated with is they are not talking about his amnesia in relation to the severe head trauma he suffered when RG beat him. But… they have shown that horrific picture of how badly his head was beaten in the trailer, and a different report. So there’s that.

11 Likes

And in this one they did say he was badly beaten too… right after they said that what happened after he drove down there was unclear.

6 Likes

One more thought… will certain posters be outraged that journalists didn’t assert that he “definitely”, “it has been proven”, shot her? That they said what happened was unclear? LOLZ

15 Likes