Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

That will be an interesting avenue to explore come the civil trial….

4 Likes

It is interesting that they have not mentioned RG at all really. I wonder if he “refused” to participate?

7 Likes

They do that for every episode, it’s marketing lol

He talks about it in the trailer?

He’s in the previews too.

It is interesting 48 Hours hasn’t mentioned the final straw that caused Michael to go to his house. So far they’ve made it sound like unprovoked he headed to his house. I’m sure the 48 Hours audience will cringe at all the reports Lauren made to various local and national authorities.

They also haven’t mentioned he was driven from his own home…at least they haven’t mentioned it in the snippets.

9 Likes

Pictures only. They seem to be missing commentary from a victim….

4 Likes

Maybe you know @Jealoushe, there has been a rumor going around that Lauren is telling people to not watch the episode of 48 hours. Have you seen her post anything like this? There is a suspect post missing from the YouTube comments but it was removed. I wondered if she has said that on any of her social media that you follow her on.

11 Likes

In at least one trailer he says he has no memory of what happened.

1 Like

I think @Sdel is talking about RobG, Lauren’s fiance/boy friend/employee.

I could be wrong, I agree that it is hard to follow, but I think that is who they are talking about.

2 Likes

I believe they are talking about Rob, not MB.

2 Likes

Yes. RG has yet to be included in the sneak peeks outside of random still pictures. I wonder if that means he “refused” to participate in the show.

2 Likes

I still find it freaky how much RG resembles JK, once somebody pointed it out earlier in the thread.

9 Likes

Does anyone know when the interview with MB took place? Was that at AK? Or while he was still at the jail?

3 hours after the trial at the jail

10 Likes

The morning CBS news ran a trailer about it as I was watching this morning.

2 Likes

WOW. Really?!?

That was quite a day for him. Holy cow.

6 Likes

Do you know this to be certain? I’m just pretty shocked by it.

1 Like

That glimpse of him on the trailer sure looked chipper, a lot different than the court appearance. I blamed his court appearance on sedatives and antidepressants. Sure hope he wasn’t acting like the state mental health expert believed.

2 Likes

He was just exonerated and found Not Guilty. The sense of relief must have been wonderful for him being declared Not Guilty.

When you’re facing 80 years and you’re Not Guilty, being Not Guilty feels great!

Not Guilty is a wonderful thing after all the abuse he suffered when the jealous tenant wouldn’t leave.

But at least he was found Not Guilty so I’m sure he was feeling much better being Not Guilty.

Wouldn’t you feel better being Not Guilty? I know I would feel great being Not Guilty.

61 Likes