Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Off topic: I have a t shirt with a picture of a geoduck and a razor clam side by side. It says, “Size DOES matter. Can you dig it?” :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually, it has. As per many of our suspicions. If IM was not JK - as was outlined in that legal “bombshell”, do you really think that he would not be on here telling everyone that he was not JK and was being falsely accused or attacked or some such nonsense?

7 Likes

Thank you for explaining this.

3 Likes

OMG LOL

2 Likes

DH and I on the beach this summer (he’s a city boy) getting squirted by geoducks as we walk.
DH: What is actually down there.
Me: shows google search images
DH: image

3 Likes

Re: Florida, you are correct about documentation. I had to get a color picture of the Coggins on my (solid black) horse for the shipper to allow her to set foot on the trailer. printer wasn’t working so I had to send the Coggins to a friend to get the color version.

They DO inspect and they will hold the entire trailer-load of horses, not just the one with the missing docs, until the proper information is given.

3 Likes

We’re going to close this thread, as we have two threads going on the Barisone/Kanarek situation, the 48 Hours aspect of the discussion has wound down, and it’ll be a little easier to have the discussion occurring in a more linear fashion.