Barisone Criminal Case Update

I was simply responding to your statement that it is virtually unheard of for the wrong person to get convicted. Clearly, it does happen on occasion.

2 Likes

Knights_Mom clarified with this: “There are surprises very often. Not every time. Often.” I disagreed with that clarification. Should I not be surprised that you are having difficulty following this part of the thread?

3 Likes

She understands perfectly.

4 Likes

Gee, I wasn’t aware anyone outside of Morris County, NJ had ever heard of this high powered, high priced defense attorney.
Of course, he did get a drunk driver off ( 3 times over the alcohol limit). She ran over a young man in a strip mall in broad daylight.
Maybe he was good or maybe juries are idiots.
But I was wondering ……were you rooting for the drunk driver in that case too rather than the victim?

5 Likes

Jesus. Please point me to where I said that it is virtually unheard of for the wrong person to get convicted.

What is wrong with you people?

Here is what I actually said:
“Most trials that take place all over the US day after day proceed without huge surprises, high drama, and discovering that the victim is actually the perpetrator. Are there surprises sometimes? Of course there are. Are defendants sometimes let off on technicalities or hung juries? Of course they are. But to imply often times that the prosecution gets their case so wrong that it turns out they jailed and charged the wrong person? Come on, don’t be obtuse.”

Seriously you have to be smarter than this?!!??

7 Likes

It’s like they have to be rude after dark.
Did someone feed them in moonlight?
Is it like Gremlins? :woman_shrugging: :joy::joy:

11 Likes

I’m sorry you believe your fellow Americans fulfilling their civic duty are “idiots”.

9 Likes

Clearly discussion of the case is not on tonight’s agenda with tonight’s cast.
Night

11 Likes

Yes he did. And in that case like this case, having no legitimate defense, he attempted to assassinate the character of the victim.
It didn’t work with that jury but he’s counting on it working this time. And it might……juries are not very smart.
His client has been offered an amazingly generous plea deal in this case……but given the combined egos of Barisone and Bilinkas they’re not likely to take it.

4 Likes

Good night!

1 Like

don’t leave Sierra Mist and JumpinQueen out…

2 Likes

you got sources for that?
Like the alleged slandering…the pleadeals…

2 Likes

My fellow citizens are idiots. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. 70 million people voted for a lying sociopath and most of them believe January 6 was just a normal tourist visit to the Capitol.

15 Likes

Yes, it’s getting to be the witching hour. Good night, all. :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Niters!

3 Likes

Sorry Sierra Mist……I left you out. I applaud you too.
Jumping Queen is not here tonight as far as I can see.

1 Like

I too hate it when people believe the sociopath.

13 Likes

Good god, this is how you accuse someone of poor sentence structure (and you clearly don’t understand proper sentence structure)? Your grammar teacher should be ashamed.

Here’s what I suggest you do: go to google dot com and enter (type) into the search field, “Bilinkas NJ teacher trial”. You will find countless links that will help you understand the subject.By the way, this works for finding all kinds of information on google. You type a few words related to what you are trying to learn (they are called “key words”) into the search bar and then hit “enter”, and all sorts of links will come up that will help you learn all kinds of new things. You’re welcome!

3 Likes

So no hug?

5 Likes

You have no one who will hug you?

2 Likes