Barisone Criminal Case Update

LMAO No one like you!

7 Likes

OJ was not convicted. However, I don’t think there was a dramatic twist in the theory of the crime. Initially, the police thought he did it, the jury didn’t think the state made its case beyond a reasonable doubt, and decades later, most people think he did it.

3 Likes

Ok.

And as you can now start to see by tonight’s posters

and JQ, Dragonfly, equkelly, jealoushe
.among others
are not even here tonight

the tide is turning. Common sense and simple decency are now in play.
[edit]

5 Likes

That’s a little cowardly don’t you think? You accused me of saying something that I absolutely did not say, I called you out on it and proved you wrong, and now you are acting like you are above it all so you leave without admitting you were wrong? Being wrong is not bad, being wrong and admitting it is admirable, but being wrong and weakly slinking off and pretending it didn’t happen is rather pathetic.

3 Likes

There’s a tide? Dude this is just a posting board.

11 Likes

Or maybe they just had a long day and are tired and just not in the mood to come out and play tonight. Maybe it’s not just about you.

Don’t be bitter. There’s always tomorrow.

6 Likes

Here but not for long. Past my bedtime.
No need to post when others are doing such a good job of telling it like it is!
Good night.

2 Likes

Good night. Thanks for being around and a voice for human decency.

1 Like

You’re probably right; typing “sorry, I was wrong” is a lot more taxing than typing “Yes, it’s getting to be the witching hour. Good night”.

Don’t be obtuse. There’s always tomorrow.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

some people just can’t be nice.
I am off to watch Perry Mason.
TTFN

6 Likes

Bilinkas defended the shooter in the Vertetis case, and Taylor was the judge. It’s a fascinating read.

I agree, though, that anything can happen in a trial especially with an insanity defense.

What has the most suspense for me is what “slant” 48 hours will take. They’ll have to present information from various perspectives, of course, but at the end of the day, those shows tie everything up into a neat story. Will the 48 hours episode leave viewers with a CHT/seahorse type picture or an Eggbutt type picture?

6 Likes

No one will look good in the 48 hours thing. The media are vipers.

8 Likes

they find all the dirt on all the parties

6 Likes

I think anyone who has followed these posts has seen that LK has managed to commit “character defamation” on her own self more effectively and thoroughly than anyone else.

34 Likes

No
.we disagree. LK does not start posts. She responds to character assassination and then is blamed for being nasty. She’s in a lose/lose situation.
But what anyone reading these posts does see clearly is that there were just a few LK supporters here at one time
.but now they’ve become an army unafraid of the abuse thrown on them from Mean Girls Inc.
It may be a cliche

but good is clearly winning out over evil here

and that’s bad news for you.

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh look, I have a stalker.

4 Likes